Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skorpion thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maybe 1 week is not enuff for da mentors to explain how to *Emote* facially while dancing.

Cornell Sonali are very comfortable wid each other hence de might have overdone it.
But if u watch da same step wid Sonali-Marzi Sir. It comes off looking a visual treat.

Marzi Sir kept da much needed distance while dancing wid Sonali
Sumone needs to focus to dat part of da act too.

Meanwhile till dat happens, Bachata can now be finally renamed as BACHA-TATA
 da childhood has deffo bid its final *Seeyaa* on DID Doubles.

on a side note: TRY dis if yall can:  next time Falon is on stage... as soon as da music starts...
start counting in ur mind 1-2-3-4 stop 1-2-3-4... and watch Falon dance.
she SO dances only on dat beat. maybe she is used to those instructions which every Choreographer gives to da background dancers while shooting a song. Not her fault. sumone needs to guide her as a Leading star not as an ex-background dancer.

skorpion.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cornell sonali are dancing in confort level..maybe coz they decided already to gt married.😉
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Ah Chits was right. Vulgarity index has shot up in DID.
Cornelia Sonali saturday performance showed it.
Dance was badly executed but the Dadaij n Mentors gave a Thumbs up. It was not a smooth performance. The need more practise as they could be new to it.

Not just that, there was nothing new in those dance moves.
Done so many times especially between cornell-sonali .. all moves look the same... just the vulgarity level increased each time.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Summer bhai thats the nature of this style..bachata....in DID 2, Altaf and Teena did even more sensuous dance than this...

Bue yeah, idk why they were hyping this performance with all "fultoo-fataks, sanda-babadas and grand salutes"...it was average IMO ðŸ¤”
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Not just that, there was nothing new in those dance moves.
Done so many times especially between cornell-sonali .. all moves look the same... just the vulgarity level increased each time.

Amit falon also fall into the same group but their car act saved them from vulgarity moves this time 😆

cornali can only do vulgar moves

sneha and surya too were almost in this grp but they have been eliminated 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Summer bhai thats the nature of this style..bachata....in DID 2, Altaf and Teena did even more sensuous dance than this...

Bue yeah, idk why they were hyping this performance with all "fultoo-fataks, sanda-babadas and grand salutes"...it was average IMO ðŸ¤”

Yes Bhai agreed. but I think most Desi audience will find it offensive.
As for myself I do not really care but I am putting myself in their shoes; this point was raised by Chits .
Unless of course DID is meant only for mature audiences.

Perhaps the fultoo fataks are for the choreography. The dancers  have the potential to do extremely well if given enough time to practise.
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree!! it was definitely not a fultoo-fata, sanda-babadas and grand salute wala performance!! 😕I liked their salsa better than this one!! it was clean and not vulgur!
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

Amit falon also fall into the same group but their car act saved them from vulgarity moves this time 😆

Sneha Surya should have stuck to dancing rather than so much acrobatics. It makes it look like a circus act or gymnastics instead.
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

Agree on all the 3 statements u made! 
😡
bee5 thumbnail

I agree. Altaf-Teena did that in DID2. It was one-off and it ended there.

But this season A-F, S-S, S-C ... almost everyone wants to do, as if it is a competition on who can be more vulgar than the other.😡

Edit: I also agree that it wasn't any fulto-fatak, sanda-babada or grand-salute kinda-performance.
But they kind of were set that everyone has to praise this episode bcos of master-exchange episode.

Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago