31mar:LAST ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL VM ADDED @post5 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Abida for this beautiful Vm! and melodious songs! The cliff scene is my fav.. 😍 Baba is so handsome!😳

thanx everyone more to cum in a whilee, will try to finish this in this weekend
well done Abida...

My Krishu was dreaming...

I loved the songs..

ok, when are you making the other Vms??
Originally posted by KriYa_life

well done Abida...

My Krishu was dreaming...

I loved the songs..

ok, when are you making the other Vms??

there u go another posted (9th one)
Awwwwwww abi number nine was the best vm I loved it so much really beautiful songs and u made them even better by using right moments awwwwwww muuuaaaaaassssss love u I m watching it again the lyrics goes with the pictures gosh lovely yaar
wounderful as usual mindblowing love all the songs bt 1st one is so touchy and really true one for kriya love it suit to the current track
sorry 4 l8 replyyy
niceeee
i look 4ward to c ur vms
i love them
thnks again
Abida, dunno how to show my gratitude n hapiness in words dear... u made my day.... th songs n the scenes n the way u hv presented it is just awesome, u r really blessed with this talent dear... may u hv all ur wishes come true for u r giving so many ppl hapiness n u enjoy fron their hapiness.... this is for u saptharishi taron ⭐️

I think, u leftout neslin's name n u sed my name again...poor neslin,she'll feel bad... try changing it or u make another one for her, bcos i loved tht song n scenes too....

Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
awwwwww thanxxxxxxxxxxx minnie n babitha

ohhh babitha i will change it right now, sorry nechu!!!!!!! i didnt notice it, i mixed them up b4 aswell, but i changed them later on, but sumhow i still didnt manage to change it haha