Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update.. though apprehensive about how the mismatched alliances will go down... its going to be a blow to them to know they have been paired with different people by their elders...

Hope to see Maan angry and jealous over that😍... do post the next part soon😳
divareena thumbnail

I don't want maan to marry sameera, good that panditji said that she cannot get married until after 8 months.

How can brij and darji blame geet for the troubles the family has had since she was born. They are sick. Love the way maan pull her in his lap.

Wow he took her to his private apartment, loool I like how even adi agrees to maan and geet being together.

Loool geet asked maan if he wanted help changing, maan could have not asked for a better invitation that this.

So sweet of maan to get geet all the clothes. How could geet think that she does not deserve all this. Her family has really treated her so badly that she thinks she does not deserve any happiness.

i am sure geet looks amazing in white and maan cannot wait to have her in his arms
loooved the update
continue soon
xx
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi...thanks 4 da pm n fabulous n emotional update. Hate Geet's family n Sameera.  How can dey treat her like that. Love Maan. He is so sweet...what a gesture. Geet was overwhelmed as nobody did that for her! She is so alone. Maan loves her so much! Hope Geet n Maan r together always. Beautifully written Dia. Sorry for late likes n comments. Was busy! Nyways update soon. Precap is interesting.
heermeher thumbnail
awesome sorry for the late reply yaar do baar party naam ki candy khilla rahi hai per party update kyu nahi
Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loving your ff, add me to the pm list please x
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant update
do continue soon

awesooome...
superb...