Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx for informing Vandu!
i recently saw her on Ishaan...disney show!... (i saw only the promo so not sure abt wich role she playd!)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

No clue.....I saw only an Advertisement....She was in the first episode of Adalat I think....
I remember wondering if she was a main character on the show and she wud quit rbo coz of that...

I dont watch Adalat...LOL

The only shows I watch are RBO, Khotey Sikkey and Comedy Circus(only Kapil's acts)๐Ÿ˜†....

Rest of the time I am flipping channels and watching 5-5 minutes of random useless shows......Jo I have never seen before and might never see again after I change the channel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You are funny Vandu sometimes I do that too! But yeah Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar has a large star cast as far as  what little I have seen of it so far so I think Khushboo should have time to do both that and RBO.
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
y not possible vanduvll make t possible 1 day.ishaan z srk's show na??????wow even redchillies z after RBO ppl.yash sir appointed quality actors n the show........
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

y not possible vanduvll make t possible 1 day.ishaan z srk's show na??????wow even redchillies z after RBO ppl.yash sir appointed quality actors n the show........

Yes Ishaan is a redchillies show...
But I cant say abt the achievements of Redchillies or even YRF (to a certain extent) on TV arena...
Becharo ke shows ko TRP nahi milte๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But I wonder why....YRF shows are sooo damn classy......Its a crime that shows like R.com dont get TRP's and go off air coz of that.....I hate the audience๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I wish there is a miracle and YRF launches the season 2 of Rishta.com and we get Yasharan for an episodic....

I'd love to see Rohan play a matchmaker for YASHARAN's characters๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....Wo episode to main roz 10 baar dekhungi.....Mere 3 favorite ppl in the same show....Kya ye possible hai?????

Koi possible kar do yaar....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yasharanrocks thumbnail

vandu dnt worry it will b possible.YRF r not prmotng dat much.but 2nd season is better den 1st.n rishta.com pray yaar i want that show back

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

You are funny Vandu sometimes I do that too! But yeah Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar has a large star cast as far as  what little I have seen of it so far so I think Khushboo should have time to do both that and RBO.

Kya karu yaar.....kuch dekhne layak nahi hai ajkal tv pe.....And time paas bhi toh karna hai....Toh sab show ki khichdi bana ke dekhti hu...

Isiliye meri GK bahut achi hai.....I know exactly what is going on in most shows....But I dont watch any of those shows๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But khabar har show ke baare me hoti hai mujhe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
RBO kabhi kabhi 30mins deke to bi samaj nahin ata wats gng on oder shows 5mins deke to bas future epi ke bare main bi pata chalega๐Ÿ˜†
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks vandhu for give us khushboo and dharam information๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hum to yaar dharam ki report likhane wale they  "gumsuda me"๐Ÿคฃ poocho kyo?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

Thanks vandhu for give us khushboo and dharam information๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hum to yaar dharam ki report likhane wale they  "gumsuda me"๐Ÿคฃ poocho kyo?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nahi poochti ...Jao !!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dharam bhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

humne kissi ka kya bigaada tha....

kahi greeny red ka patta bhi na kat le....