Khushbu and Dharam in Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar !!

Posted: 13 years ago
It seems Sony ppl absolutely adore our RBO actors...LOL...!

First Khushbu did a cameo on Adaalat...
Then Rushad was seen on Khotey Sikkey....
And now Khusbhu and Dharam are a part of the Sony show - Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar...

I dunno the details as I dont watch this show ever......But I was flipping through channels and saw her so paused to take a lookπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She'z playing a stern boss in an office where the lead guy's brother worksπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats all I know....

But it didnt look like a cameo......It maybe a permanent role.....I hope this doesnt reduce her presence on RBO.....Waise hi itna kam dikhate hain usse...

And Dharam was playing a Pandit......So he cudve been a cameoπŸ˜†

And I miss Rushad....he should just come back leaving whatever he is doing....But m just glad that he didnt quit RBO atleast......like he quit Sangini....I dont want a 3rd Akshay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
yeah.....
Not only Khushbu but our Dharam Bhaa is also there in Chajje Chajje ka......
Originally posted by hotchpotchRBO

yeah.....
Not only Khushbu but our Dharam Bhaa is also there in Chajje Chajje ka......

Oh he has a knack of appearing on random shows as Pandit....LOL...
I saw him on Rishta.com tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will edit the title to include Dharam....Wat character is he playing?πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
they must be having a blast over there then! She was in Adalat  too? What kind of role did she have? Saw the same  part with her as the stern boss, she suits the role. That cast is bigger so they may not need her as much lol!
now nxt yasharan i want 2 c dem as leads n a YRF show.
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

they must be having a blast over there then! She was in Adalat  too? What kind of role did she have? Saw the same  part with her as the stern boss, she suits the role. That cast is bigger so they may not need her as much lol!

No clue.....I saw only an Advertisement....She was in the first episode of Adalat I think....
I remember wondering if she was a main character on the show and she wud quit rbo coz of that...

I dont watch Adalat...LOL

The only shows I watch are RBO, Khotey Sikkey and Comedy Circus(only Kapil's acts)πŸ˜†....

Rest of the time I am flipping channels and watching 5-5 minutes of random useless shows......Jo I have never seen before and might never see again after I change the channelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh he has a knack of appearing on random shows as Pandit....LOL...
I saw him on Rishta.com tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will edit the title to include Dharam....Wat character is he playing?πŸ˜†

u guessed it right,...........
Dharam is playing Pandit again..............

Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

now nxt yasharan i want 2 c dem as leads n a YRF show.

Kaaaaash !!!😳 But thats not possible !!😭
all RBO ppl are doing separate shows.........
we can make a list of it.........
Originally posted by hotchpotchRBO

u guessed it right,...........
Dharam is playing Pandit again..............

Phirseeee?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then cameo hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think Sony ke koi bhi show me Pandit ki requirement hoti hai toh they have Dharam ka name in the reference listπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He was a pandit even in R.comπŸ˜†πŸ˜† And asked Ruchika to carry a tulsi around with her full dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mast episode tha.....U have got to see Rohan ke retorts on her tulsi and how in the end he gives her a thing in which she can put her plant and carry it around easily.....Sooooo cute he is😳😳😳😳

*SIGH* Kaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😳😳😳😳