Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Insane & Crazy MayUrians/ArTianz CC #3 |IO|-<3 (Page 83)

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

give ur uchh vichar on the scene where nupur seduces mayank.

there were two such scenes.
i donno y ppl found it abrupt....
i found them cute n funny!!LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony--SAISakura16---Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

give ur uchh vichar on the scene where nupur seduces mayank.

there were two such scenes.
i donno y ppl found it abrupt....
i found them cute n funny!!LOLEmbarrassed
who found it abrupt??ShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
mayur par ek baahon ke darmiya sequence hona chahiye thanhi??
-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

give ur uchh vichar on the scene where nupur seduces mayank.

there were two such scenes.
i was having fits of laughter watching that sceneLOLLOLLOLLOLi was like omg kya wife mili hai mayu ko....
the tv walas saw this lolzBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr---SAISakura16-

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Ishita16

@Anu - the holi scene was LOL
@Aasthu - I know ...it was funny ...but u know that baby was pretty big ROFL for a newborn..esp considering Nups had twins ...lol
 
@Nikki - Same here and last hug was just magical....First when Mayu said "education" ...I was like, sadu bookworm but then he made it up with that backhug and "soulmate" thing
ROFLknowing mayank i guess he must have already read books about what's the size of a baby when he is born LOLLOLLOL
yeah in that last part...even i felt that....but u knw i love the fact that in the last scene also they kept the essence of mayank...see he always was a bookworm....his world revolved around his books....
pata ni why but i love this bookwormish thing ab him too lolz
 
LOLLOLROFLya, he probably would've .....
 
Ya, I'm glad they did that but I wanted to see some cute Mayur moment too..so I was glad to see the backhug...
 
Bookwormish thing is cute..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-perkilicious--Annu4MayUr--

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

mayur par ek baahon ke darmiya sequence hona chahiye thanhi??
meri tv screen todni hai kya tujheShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL
u knw in sajda i felt mayank kinda seduced nupurEmbarrassedBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious-SAISakura16-

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Anu - Sadu mayu was the cutest!! though I loved the other side of him too...the romantic...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony---Annu4MayUr--

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Ishita16

@Anu - the holi scene was LOL
@Aasthu - I know ...it was funny ...but u know that baby was pretty big ROFL for a newborn..esp considering Nups had twins ...lol
 
@Nikki - Same here and last hug was just magical....First when Mayu said "education" ...I was like, sadu bookworm but then he made it up with that backhug and "soulmate" thing
ROFLknowing mayank i guess he must have already read books about what's the size of a baby when he is born LOLLOLLOL
yeah in that last part...even i felt that....but u knw i love the fact that in the last scene also they kept the essence of mayank...see he always was a bookworm....his world revolved around his books....
pata ni why but i love this bookwormish thing ab him too lolz
idiot coz ur one too!!ROFL   ROFL
 
lol I was going to say that too but u were faster ...lol .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-perkilicious--Annu4MayUr--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MaYuRians For3v3r 120~ Droolingg Scenes r Backk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: ..Mariyam..   Replies: 1154   Views: 45993

..Mariyam.. 1154 45993 20 August 2010 at 2:24pm by Beet
MaYuRians 43ver-105

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ..Mariyam..   Replies: 1188   Views: 43623

..Mariyam.. 1188 43623 03 August 2010 at 2:51pm by Beet
!*Mayurians Forever 101*!Next thread link pg-1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1179   Views: 40486

rose.mn 1179 40486 01 August 2010 at 3:04am by goartigo
**Mayurians Forever 102** MN are Back!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1151   Views: 41011

rose.mn 1151 41011 30 July 2010 at 11:22am by theaneesha1992
!!*Mayurians Forever*!!Celebrating 100th CC Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1168   Views: 42391

rose.mn 1168 42391 28 July 2010 at 1:59pm by I-love-dmg

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index