Posted: 13 years ago

have you seen these bakwas ads of complan and pepsodent

Complan is a drink to increase height.. do you think it works?

Shahid ko dekh kar aisa tho nahi lag raha hai.

aur Ayesha ko dekh kar aisa lag raha hai ki it works in other way

have you seen SRK's teeth? ye pepsodent use kar ne ke baad aise hue, ya aisa hone ke baad SRK pepsodent use kar rahe hai?

p.s: no offense to SRK, Shahid, Ayesha and their fans. but dont u feel these ads are bakwas.

Edited by Siri_Loves_AR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the complan ad is from when Shahid and Ayesha were kids , i dont think the ad makers can predict the future and tell if they are going to be very tall or not!
^^ exactly..😆😆

this is absurd..😆😆.. now if such drinks were known to increase height.. we wouldn't have short ppl..  even the Flintstones vitamins advertise 'bone g-r-o-w-t-h'.. but that doesn't neceassirly mean you'll be the next AB..😆😆  i think its more to do with 'healthy' g-r-o-w-t-h..Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
as far as SRK's ad goes.. i think his teeth are stained frm smoking.. they have always been pretty bad.. dunno why makers chose him..😆 
This content was originally posted by: kawal_tak

the complan ad is from when Shahid and Ayesha were kids , i dont think the ad makers can predict the future and tell if they are going to be very tall or not!

if they can't predict the future height of the kid correctly, then how can the add makers claims that "scientific research has shown that children taking Complan grow in height two times faster (6 cm per year by Complan consuming children as compared to 3 cm per year by others)".

i think ad makers have to stop misleading and untrue advertisements.

hey Kids!(if any one is here)

take Shahid's height into consideration, before going to drink Complan.

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Do you think shahid actually drinked complan 🤣 he probably forgot all about it after the add