Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

which salsa was better season one or season 2?

Poll

which salsa was better season one or season 2??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys after so long time i am back wit poll yeah tell me which salsa was better season one or season 2? i thinkk is both 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both it was awsome romantie rocks i love both
wida thumbnail
both were very good
what i felt was
the dance.. was in season 2 better!!.. like if you see dancing.. cheography i felt it was better
butt season one mein.. the dialoguess made itt justt wowwwwww

so i fy ou compare scene one ha dbetter dance wich made scene magical.. other oneseason one..  had dialogues which made it magical

LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea yea both ofcourse..the expressions were different too and loved both 😳
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
season 1 has more magic as v got d bst dialoge...!!
ek din k liye zindagi de du ek pal k liye duniya...!!
bs itni mohabbat hai...!!!
bt season 2 it also really gud..!!dey both luk awesum..!!
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Both were equally Fab for me!!!  As long as its Karanika, i LOVE it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Both were a nice treat to watch, in their own ways...but I did find this recent one a little bit better 😛 mainly because of the choreography
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked KMH -1 Because i dont really know why..it just felt more.. omggg then this one.. even after watching this one i was on youtube watching the one from kmh1. Another thing.. i didnt like how the epi was soo choppy. Like for example, Arohi Kissed him.. OMG wasnt that a big deal for arjun!!! and then she saved him from the most humiliating thing by dancing with him.. didn tthat mean anything to arjun.... why didnt he question her or even THINK about it.. like why wasnt it shown. Like remember after the KMH1 salsa, there were parts where arjun and arohi were thinking about each other and the flowers that arjjun " fakely" gave to arohi. WHere is that. it was like.. as the salsa finished it was next day. they should have showed maybe the car ride home.. or what happens after ward.. or something.. Jay- Arjun scene.. where arjun tells him about how shocked he was with arohi's behavior. And looking at his expression when arohi offered to dance with him, it didnt seem like its what  he expected. And they werent even talking. Omg that episode was such a PISS OFF!!!!
I definately dont like the editing team and probably the scene writers, ITS way too choppy!!!
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think both scenes 4rm both seasons were really good........there was dis magical touch in their dance which made the salsa dances 4rm both seasons special....in both seasons da way dey were performing der dance you could c there love, romance, intensity and passion towards each other so i would prefer both of them cuz both performances were magial in their own ways.......

nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both r awesome yaarr,,in kmh1 dance toh tha hi lekin jo dialogue bole gaye the they were awesome,,in kmh2,,the chemistry and song and dance r awesome