Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

which salsa was better season one or season 2?

Poll Question: which salsa was better season one or season 2??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [29.03%]
2 [6.45%]
20 [64.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

hey guys after so long time i am back wit poll yeah tell me which salsa was better season one or season 2? i thinkk is both Wink

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
both it was awsome romantie rocks i love both
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
both were very good
what i felt was
the dance.. was in season 2 better!!.. like if you see dancing.. cheography i felt it was better
butt season one mein.. the dialoguess made itt justt wowwwwww

so i fy ou compare scene one ha dbetter dance wich made scene magical.. other oneseason one..  had dialogues which made it magical

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
yea yea both ofcourse..the expressions were different too and loved both Embarrassed
-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
season 1 has more magic as v got d bst dialoge...!!
ek din k liye zindagi de du ek pal k liye duniya...!!
bs itni mohabbat hai...!!!
bt season 2 it also really gud..!!dey both luk awesum..!!
arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Both were equally Fab for me!!!  As long as its Karanika, i LOVE it LOLLOL

Aneeka_GS Goldie
Aneeka_GS
Aneeka_GS

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Both were a nice treat to watch, in their own ways...but I did find this recent one a little bit better Tongue mainly because of the choreography
rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I liked KMH -1 Because i dont really know why..it just felt more.. omggg then this one.. even after watching this one i was on youtube watching the one from kmh1. Another thing.. i didnt like how the epi was soo choppy. Like for example, Arohi Kissed him.. OMG wasnt that a big deal for arjun!!! and then she saved him from the most humiliating thing by dancing with him.. didn tthat mean anything to arjun.... why didnt he question her or even THINK about it.. like why wasnt it shown. Like remember after the KMH1 salsa, there were parts where arjun and arohi were thinking about each other and the flowers that arjjun " fakely" gave to arohi. WHere is that. it was like.. as the salsa finished it was next day. they should have showed maybe the car ride home.. or what happens after ward.. or something.. Jay- Arjun scene.. where arjun tells him about how shocked he was with arohi's behavior. And looking at his expression when arohi offered to dance with him, it didnt seem like its what  he expected. And they werent even talking. Omg that episode was such a PISS OFF!!!!
I definately dont like the editing team and probably the scene writers, ITS way too choppy!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kissmirka88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index