Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
carisma 😛 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 🤗

yes constructive criticism is lost in today's world................people r criticizing for the sake of it or due to boredom in life rather than appreciating creativity .................😊 For me MKAP is , was , and will always be the best and the bestest as it has set new standards for creativity - be it characterization, dialogues and content and direction with flaws ofcourse , but none too damageable to destroy the essence of the show........
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dhakarn

carisma 😛 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 🤗

yes constructive criticism is lost in today's world................people r criticizing for the sake of it or due to boredom in life rather than appreciating creativity .................😊 For me MKAP is , was , and will always be the best and the bestest as it has set new standards for creativity - be it characterization, dialogues and content and direction with flaws ofcourse , but none too damageable to destroy the essence of the show........

Thankyou Dhakarn...... Very beautifully said on behalf of the rest of us aswell who love this show.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

DIII...CLAPS FOR U DII...I WANT TO 'LIKE' UR POST BT EM NT BEING ABLE O DAT COZ EM ACCESING IF THRU MA MOB...EVEN IF I CLICK LIKKE IT VL GET ACCEPTED ONLY WEN MA MOB LIKES!ERGHHHHH!BUT DII AMMMMMMAZZZING POST DII...JUST AMMMMAZING!MWAH!

Thank you... don't worry abt the like button - I get the same problem on the mobile too. But thank you your appreciation is most appreciated.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree...enough of bashing the characters ..the show...and the creatives...don't like it ...don't watch it...simple...

CVs have definitely asked for feedback not criticism on daily basis!! ....

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I agree...enough of bashing the characters ..the show...and the creatives...don't like it ...don't watch it...simple...

Thank you Pooja...... @ RED 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GR8 post carisma... agree that there is a lot of bashing / criticism of the show...
I, too, have been guilty of criticising ...😳😳😳

I have to say this in my defence... its just that I care too much..... anything that adversely affects the storyline and KRIYA in particular, actually hurts...😲😡😕😳😆😆

I know a lot of viewers feel the same... we are all too emotionally involved with MKAP... each and every aspect of the show is keenly observed, disected and debated.....😆😆
when people are so closely involved with the show, it is but natural that feeling of  love / criticism will erupt depending on the story track..

...regarding the other shows... I doubt if they arouse the same kind of feelings in their respective viewers.... afterall MKAP is unique....😉😊👏
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

uff itna gussa😲😆
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: telstra

uff itna gussa😲😆

It is crossing certain limits now, Nazia...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It is crossing certain limits now, Nazia...

hmm i know dear but see the good thing is we all are together na so majority here is against criticism and its majority who will win always so chill some people have a thinking that they themselves don live happily and dont want others to live aswell we all will stand united and will fight together dear so keep smiling 😃
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

GR8 post carisma... agree that there is a lot of bashing / criticism of the show...

I, too, have been guilty of criticising ...😳😳😳

I have to say this in my defence... its just that I care too much..... anything that adversely affects the storyline and KRIYA in particular, actually hurts...😲😡😕😳😆😆

I know a lot of viewers feel the same... we are all too emotionally involved with MKAP... each and every aspect of the show is keenly observed, disected and debated.....😆😆
when people are so closely involved with the show, it is but natural that feeling of  love / criticism will erupt depending on the story track..

...regarding the other shows... I doubt if they arouse the same kind of feelings in their respective viewers.... afterall MKAP is unique....😉😊👏

Hi Uma,

I agree, we watchers and lovers of this show do give back critical feed back .. which is right. the debates and disection is pefect. That is the intention of getting involved in the forum. Hence many use this as a platform to use it as a battle ground for real life issues and defeat the object of entertainment.