Attention critics of the show....

Posted: 13 years ago

Please read

For those who actually WATCH the show, Can understand and determine the proficiency of this Programme. Repeatendly the actors have advised the audience 'they are shown bad.. to make Pratigya look good'.

I seriously cannot comprehend the level of attacks on this show - which was awarded the best for it's story. It is the most entertaining show that I have experienced in life... and many many here would agree.
Majority of us have been taken into the show by the criminal Thaks family.

I am not going to cook comparisons.. but examples may be needed to justify my thoughts...
Pyar ki ek kahani..... vampire and human love story. How many of us would date a vampire? None of us would.. though the concept is facinating and on a fictional level is exciting and acceptable.
In the same way the THAKS would not be acceptable in REAL life but REEL life they are exceptional.
There are no despairing people on that forum... shouting about it being wrong.. those who are not interested merely would not watch it...
Because religiously looking at it... the concept would not be agreeable either. 

Right as Pratigya once promoted Kaali...the girls fight against her molester...... She endevoured all she could to get herself justice.. but ended up dying at the mercy of his evil hands.
If as women who feel strong to fight for justice for all women, why are their critisisms and fights not shown there...This programme had shown that Rachna will fight for justice. Again even there the programme has not been critisised like the Pratigya show.

Okay .. Another fictional show Maryada.. portrays the story of 4 dukhi women in their own way trying to live their life in the society of today.. each with their very own secret to cry over at night.
One was beaten up to such an extent by her husband.. breaking a bangle or a slap would be fungus sized crime in comparison. But again didn't see despaired people ranting on and on and on there.. for the creatives of the show..to kill the storyline and kill the show. There was a platform there aswell for such talks to be carried out.
Where everywhere else the story and the show is understood in the right terms - why is this forum soooo influenced into becoming so critical.
Be an individual .. not part of a american wave. You need not conform to negative thoughts.

Now for those who feel that they would like to see a change in 'India' and help women get help.. why not make requests to star plus to make a specific show on this subject... the real life stories of women.. what their options are and resolutions can be.... We have enough singing and dancing and soap shows on Star plus, so something like this similar to Aap ki Kacheri.... will be more effective and debate show programs.
Rather than hammering on about the same programme unnecessarily badgering the busy creative teams and others about fictional characters. And defeating the object of entertainment.

Sorry for the long post.. for those who read it
Thanks
DOSA. XX

Feel free to leave your comments...
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

πŸ‘
πŸ€—
Thank you Babita. Much appreciated. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘very well said dear straight from heart exactly too much criticism is not good for health i dont know why some people take this show soo seriously that they end up criticising only i mean i am in love with mkap but if i see negatives i also have an eye to see the positives also and positivity always rules no doubt we all was is and will love mkap kriya /arja no matter what because it gives us happiness

muwahs and hugs to u πŸ˜›
Well written post di!! Will agree wid u wn u say that our show sees more criticism than any other show.... If d criticism comes from d ppl who religiously follow d show lyk me( though u won't find me criticising), the reason for sure is that we don't want our show to lag behind in any aspect... We r so much attached to d show that we sometimes fail to realize that its fiction and not reality.... We want our show to b d best... We want the name of our show to b written in Golden Words of d history of indian television.... And di only coz we lub this show so much, that any mistake on part of CV's hurts d loyal fans of the show, (may b the faults are negligible in comparison to d faults in other show, but how does it matter to us).... But If d criticism comes from ppl who don't watch this show, then to those ppl I wil jst say, Our Show Is Indeed The Best, don't even try to compare it....
Originally posted by telstra

πŸ‘very well said dear straight from heart exactly too much criticism is not good for health i dont know why some people take this show soo seriously that they end up criticising only i mean i am in love with mkap but if i see negatives i also have an eye to see the positives also and positivity always rules no doubt we all was is and will love mkap kriya /arja no matter what because it gives us happiness

muwahs and hugs to u πŸ˜›
Thank you Naz..
I hope this effort of mine will cut down the useless and unnecessary negativity... which is being built like a cresendo.
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Well written post di!! Will agree wid u wn u say that our show sees more criticism than any other show.... If d criticism comes from d ppl who religiously follow d show lyk me( though u won't find me criticising), the reason for sure is that we don't want our show to lag behind in any aspect... We r so much attached to d show that we sometimes fail to realize that its fiction and not reality.... We want our show to b d best... We want the name of our show to b written in Golden Words of d history of indian television.... And di only coz we lub this show so much, that any mistake on part of CV's hurts d loyal fans of the show, (may b the faults are negligible in comparison to d faults in other show, but how does it matter to us).... But If d criticism comes from ppl who don't watch this show, then to those ppl I wil jst say, Our Show Is Indeed The Best, don't even try to compare it....
Thank you sunshine... when we watch,  we see the expressions... not only that.. just crying over a certain agenda over a story track or concept, isn't analysing the show.. it is merely bitter critisism to satifsy one's own empty agenda. And I say empty... because other than here.. that agenda is not being addressed elsewhere. Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
who the hell is bashing this show di?hv u had any clue?
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

who the hell is bashing this show di?hv u had any clue?
It's a general statement..... u been sleeping? have you not seen the critisism's ?
Originally posted by carisma2

<div></div>Thank you sunshine... when we watch, 0β€ž2we see the expressions... not only that.. just crying over a certain agenda over a story track or concept, isn't analysing the show.. it is merely bitter critisism to satifsy one's own empty agenda. And I say empty... because other than here.. that agenda is not being addressed elsewhere.
Wel di wn I say criticism , I mean a healthy one.... But u rightly said, there r many unhealthy criticisms & discussions gng on abt d show, which is really hurting and d ppl coming up wid empty agendas simply aim to hamper d happy atmosphere of this forum and we can do nothing but avoid them
DIII...CLAPS FOR U DII...I WANT TO 'LIKE' UR POST BT EM NT BEING ABLE O DAT COZ EM ACCESING IF THRU MA MOB...EVEN IF I CLICK LIKKE IT VL GET ACCEPTED ONLY WEN MA MOB LIKES!ERGHHHHH!BUT DII AMMMMMMAZZZING POST DII...JUST AMMMMAZING!MWAH!