Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hey amruta😛,  my head is buzzing😆

a negative dev a positive brother a good guy 
  • or a human with grey shades, like all other humans??

If Abhinav was the actor, I would choose the 4th option.

Now that its Samir,  I would defo. like him to portray
1) a negative dev (cause of the span of his acting range that transits very well from good to bad and in the last episode we saw his transition from the tight lipped unemotional look to a transit - concern and depth of care for Geet and finally his emotions with tears),

to finally,

2) & 3) someone who has totally repented and allowed the Constitutional Law take control in his life. The changes through the above finds him in the long run helping the Khandan with his positive outlook and a total obedient and loyal brother.  Such is the range of his acting talents that he can quickly delve in to his depth of character.

Cheers Amruta.

Hey Al,

U know If i had to choose between Samir and Abhinav, I'd go crazy...but to be honest......I think Samir can play most roles to the T.......So i want them to develop his role and give him a complex character...no one can be perfect so lets just leave that for Maan....but I'd love it if they showed some depth and some confusion, a little guilt, some want to clear his name, be good for a change, work harder and to be selfish enough to prove himself.....but scared and insecure. I want a real character...not a plain black person!!

If only guys, if only.

@ Dew, 
babe me to confused, but the confusion is adding to the excitement.

thanks for the replies.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=sindu1231hey dew..this dev himself a confused aathma and confusing  you  too😆....want really interesting yar..something to lit up the mood and want some masti back...can we call sameera back?
[/QUOTE] 

sindu - i so wanted dev to be negative so that he can get the punishment he deserves ... I 2 hate dev's character to the core ....

sure me 2 waiting for sameera's entry ... that will def be the next track once dev's track & maaneet MC trauma finishes ....... may B after maaneet coming out of trauma they may show a leap of 6 months or so ....

waiting for gud episode with perfect story line ....

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
+ve dev will help a lot to solve AA fight so that Arjun take Ne With him out of maneet world & we can enjoy the show😉
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: serenelove

+ve dev will help a lot to solve AA fight so that Arjun take Ne With him out of maneet world & we can enjoy the show😉

Sighhh, yeh sapna toh hum roz dekhte hain...par NT ko sab bhool kyon jaate hain...the biggest psychotic evil still exists...even if only in a coma...

I think Dev is brought back to put NT in her place.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
after today's precap...i think this topic can be explored a little more...😊