Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Injustice to Kapil? (Page 11)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andyluvstv

ah, i was about to come here and write last week, regretting my words, but now i m glad i didnt.
Last week, i thought, finally the showmakers are going on right path, but no, this week they proved that they have no story on paper, its just random thoughts.
Honestly, there is nothing in love story to keep me hooked on, a guy mindlessly in love with a girl, whom he hardly knows, forgetting his responsibilties, brooding over her, after promising his dad ( Cmon, what the use of a promise, if u sulk over it), and its so obvious that the girl will fall for him, and then problems and union. Cliche!

as much disappointed as I am on Chandu not keeping his word and give in to temptation so easily (not even one day.....seems this role can only give big lectures and long words), I also am just disgusted at Niru too...............look at it, Chandni didnt confess love to each other even....so how can possibly Niru act so choosy when Chandu came to hotel...what has given her the right after all he has done so far...what a weird opportunistic role this Niru is.......and really theres nothing new with the story that can possibly interest me.......furthermore, when Chandu was angry on phone with Niru, why couldnt he just say to her that he has exam and cant make it due to study.......was it so hard to say or somethign bad to say!!Ermm he lost cool for no reason and it looked like he is angry on maruti for binding him on study and letting go off that anger on Niru......very weird......i dont get it

the whole story is trying to frame typical college love story and measurably failing in that evenConfused

But one character which was growing on me, and i was getting interested, is not there. Sarja Rao, now his is a story, i wanna knw abt, that intrigues me........that is smething REAL, how a guy became a goon, y cant he forgive his father? what happend in his past? forget it...the way they cant even frame the love story in flawless manner, I really dnt thing that PH and CVs have any idea what the past can be...they just mention "Sarjes past" as a gimmick to keep people gluedAngry.....just like people show carrot to Donkeys so they will walk front to grab itAngry........and even if they show it, i dont think it will be convincing enough as a story...their storyline is not so strong as to make a good excuse on thatOuch

I still feel Kapil is a fantastic actor,. and if he is given leverage he can take show to different levels. sigh....kaps was bound to be sidelined....he accepted a good role which doesn't have  and might never have the scope to show how powerful and enigmatic the role can be........

forget his past, his revenge on Albela, his goon work and rivalry with police and his non-existence interaction with family members.....take Chandus exam and this love story only..they (CVs) say its the highlight of the show...so what about Sarje saying to sushila that he will take responsibility so Chandu will do good in exam...so how come Chandu can just easily skip studies and go to hotel to sing for Niru?Shocked Even though its sushila who permitted, shouldnt Sarje be out there to catch Chandu going to hotel and stopping him and bring him back to study? Sleepy or is it just another blooper!!!Ermm

But it seems the makers are busy in promoting other ppl, who cant act much, and i dnt mean Arjun. I m sorry, i have little patience for non comptetent people.

For BK to get better, the role Niru itself should had more dimensions.....so she could feel and get into that character, but so far there's nothing to get into except looking cute and asking for help to chandu ...apart from that she is ok but not enough to cover all the faults this serial have, be it acting, plotting, sensitivity or lack of climax

Edited by usmrasul - 26 March 2011 at 3:21am

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
If the CV and PH think that they can make the viewers glued to the show just by creating a suspense of Sarja's past they better think again. If they r not sure of Sarja's present i dont think they will come up with something intresting about his past.
 The love story is cliched without much substance. Sarja and Albela could have brought a new dimension to the love story. Again Albela is shown troubling bhauji's sister but there is no sign of Sarja.
 Did he leave the house or the ShowTongueConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalusmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

If the CV and PH think that they can make the viewers glued to the show just by creating a suspense of Sarja's past they better think again. If they r not sure of Sarja's present i dont think they will come up with something intresting about his past. couldnt agree more

The love story is cliched without much substance. Sarja and Albela could have brought a new dimension to the love story. Again Albela is shown troubling bhauji's sister but there is no sign of Sarja.  even Albela is hideously sidelined..he knows where Niru works, knows that theres a boy concerned and he didnt keep any left or right hands to spy on them!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked.besides Albela should be made halwa by sarje.............

Did he leave the house or the ShowTongueConfused   if i was there, i would have walked out of the show......it has no present and no future , no climax, no deep run emotion........and since the show is shot mostly inside those two house (Shardaas and Marutis home) and sometime in that Anton hotel, i guess walking out of the house is equivalent to leaving the show

may sound silly but still saying
if Kaps  left the show, i demand at least an article on that Wacko not that am likely to get any but just demand it as need to be sure than wasting late night hours waiting for him after long tiring day in office

Edited by usmrasul - 26 March 2011 at 4:26am

suranjisudhalata1sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
If he has not left the show atleast we can demand a timetable of his appearance on the show usma so that we can go to sleep early on the days he is not coming on the showTongueLOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiusmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

suranji Goldie
suranji
suranji

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
gud one sudha .. frankly only thing that come to my mind is some stuff that beena di told (I think) how she will not get emotionally attached to any serial coz of any actor or actress .. it is predicted to be doomed one day ...

and of 99% tv serials I have seen this... I like kapil and will drop by to check up on him n say hi to you gals ..but my expectations of cv are very much less .. they fail to deliver ...

luv_nishalusmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
suranji, good to see you visiting yaar

emotional attachment , yes thats what beenadi told and she is right,  this serials and CVs are bound to be doomed.....but just getting totally hands off doesnt help much either....

fact is this serial is heading to doomsday much much before than it could have..what the heck, stopped seeing the show until there is news or promo about Sarje in it and thats it , gone......its not the only source of entertainment in hands

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalsujji0609

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by andyluvstv

ah, i was about to come here and write last week, regretting my words, but now i m glad i didnt.
Last week, i thought, finally the showmakers are going on right path, but no, this week they proved that they have no story on paper, its just random thoughts.
Honestly, there is nothing in love story to keep me hooked on, a guy mindlessly in love with a girl, whom he hardly knows, forgetting his responsibilties, brooding over her, after promising his dad ( Cmon, what the use of a promise, if u sulk over it), and its so obvious that the girl will fall for him, and then problems and union. Cliche!

as much disappointed as I am on Chandu not keeping his word and give in to temptation so easily (not even one day.....seems this role can only give big lectures and long words), I also am just disgusted at Niru too...............look at it, Chandni didnt confess love to each other even....so how can possibly Niru act so choosy when Chandu came to hotel...what has given her the right after all he has done so far...what a weird opportunistic role this Niru is.......and really theres nothing new with the story that can possibly interest me.......furthermore, when Chandu was angry on phone with Niru, why couldnt he just say to her that he has exam and cant make it due to study.......was it so hard to say or somethign bad to say!!Ermm he lost cool for no reason and it looked like he is angry on maruti for binding him on study and letting go off that anger on Niru......very weird......i dont get it

the whole story is trying to frame typical college love story and measurably failing in that evenConfused

But one character which was growing on me, and i was getting interested, is not there. Sarja Rao, now his is a story, i wanna knw abt, that intrigues me........that is smething REAL, how a guy became a goon, y cant he forgive his father? what happend in his past? forget it...the way they cant even frame the love story in flawless manner, I really dnt thing that PH and CVs have any idea what the past can be...they just mention "Sarjes past" as a gimmick to keep people gluedAngry.....just like people show carrot to Donkeys so they will walk front to grab itAngry........and even if they show it, i dont think it will be convincing enough as a story...their storyline is not so strong as to make a good excuse on thatOuch

I still feel Kapil is a fantastic actor,. and if he is given leverage he can take show to different levels. sigh....kaps was bound to be sidelined....he accepted a good role which doesn't have  and might never have the scope to show how powerful and enigmatic the role can be........

forget his past, his revenge on Albela, his goon work and rivalry with police and his non-existence interaction with family members.....take Chandus exam and this love story only..they (CVs) say its the highlight of the show...so what about Sarje saying to sushila that he will take responsibility so Chandu will do good in exam...so how come Chandu can just easily skip studies and go to hotel to sing for Niru?Shocked Even though its sushila who permitted, shouldnt Sarje be out there to catch Chandu going to hotel and stopping him and bring him back to study? Sleepy or is it just another blooper!!!Ermm

But it seems the makers are busy in promoting other ppl, who cant act much, and i dnt mean Arjun. I m sorry, i have little patience for non comptetent people.

For BK to get better, the role Niru itself should had more dimensions.....so she could feel and get into that character, but so far there's nothing to get into except looking cute and asking for help to chandu ...apart from that she is ok but not enough to cover all the faults this serial have, be it acting, plotting, sensitivity or lack of climax

@usmrasul:  i totally agree to wht u said..bt it my req..plz in no join arjun/chandu's name wid a gal or her character who doesnt evn knw hw to act..pz its a req...i hope u dnt mind..

yeah i totaslly agree to wht u say regarding the shw..bt this is jst 1 req...i hope u dnt mind n nxt tym plz keep this in ur mind plz...it a req...

DNT JOIN ARJUN OR HIS CHARACTER'S NAME WID A GAL OR HER CHARACTOR WHO DOESNT EVN KNWS HW TO ACT GIVE EXPRESSIONS ACCRDING TO THE SCENE..COZ IN EVRY SCNE THERE IS ONLY 1 EXPRESSIONS..PLZ I HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHT I AM TRYING TO CONVEY..

THANX...

Edited by surbhij1 - 26 March 2011 at 10:13am
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Surbhij: points taken but  i didn't get it.....

I was not commenting on any particular actor/actress or joining their names...i was just saying how the makers are keeping loopholes in the storylines and how they are leaving out the suspense, surprise and mystery element out of the show.........besides my post was just to make others see how can the CVs make the story more logical , well-netted and could iuse all characters simultaneously...and since they are showing the love story ( that too in a  bad format), I dont see how can I possibly point out their mistakes without talking about Chandu and Niru

am not so against Bhavna as you might be.........frankly many actresses are there in this industry who couldn't act any better than her but they are still acting on many popular serials ...so I see no reason to be so apathetic towards Bhavna...but yes for me, she is not strong enough or maybe her role is not strong enough to keep me glued or even interested

anyways, sorry if that hurt you in any way

coming back to the main point,..even if i forget that there was ever any Sarje, the serial stilll doesnt have the magic once it promised to deliver and  at the end of the day its just another show and we do have  remote controllersWink...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundrasuranjisudhalata1luv_nishaldarshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index