Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Where the hell is Sarja😲............ it's been 4 days now.🥺......... and even on monday i don't think there will be any sign of him as it's TB article episode day......... 😔🥺
😭

Even when he comes all he gets is lectures🤪........ and everyone treats him like a useless, good for nothing character.🥺........ not one time did they show his wounded feelings🥺.......... they always leave it incomplete........ when they can show Chandu grieving over the fact of not being in the restaurant with Niru....... it would have been more appropriate to show how Sarja felt when Maruti talked so badly of him when he was right😭..... they just left it incomplete🥺...... and Susheela-Sarja scene although was nice 😭but it seemed more like cvs forgot to show Sarja🥺..... so they showed him........ but it was practically nothing..........😔

I have been reading many posts here.😊....... but i would like to say one thing Chandu is mostly there for 5 days......... but Sarja's appearance was restricted to 3 first.😔.. then it became 2 😭and now gone to 1🥺........ i'm not denying the fact that episodes are not good.🤔....... but when many articles state Kapil is also the lead🤔........ then why aren't they giving him the same treatment😭...... i understand for the love story to grow maybe Sarja is not required😭 but they can always show some scenes of him where he's thinking how to bring his family out of this problem😭...... they can always start a parallel track for him and show him too😍....... let it be Sarja scenes😍.😭........ no more same kind of lecture scenes🥺........ that gets little boring after a point of time....😔

As it is he's nowhere there in any interviews😭......... atleast we Kapil fans were little happy that he was there in promos😭......... but to be frank i wasn't really happy with that too😒........ as many still don't know that Kapil is there in PMMKA🥺....... as they don't have imagine Tv..... so promoting Kapil through promos is wrong😭........ and now he's there nowhere🤢... nor in promos,show or interviews.😭......why can't we get a solo interview of him🥺........... it's really disturbing....... 💔
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujji, u have at least written in good manner. I am literally in no mood to do that even........ So much things to write down..... But its better I do not............
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i cant agree with you guys more that they are being unfair in not showing sarja....i starting watching this show for arjun but i really like sarja's character.....i hope they realize what we want......naina
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

i cant agree with you guys more that they are being unfair in not showing sarja....i starting watching this show for arjun but i really like sarja's character.....i hope they realize what we want......naina

sigh
its the same case everywhere niana...nowhere CVs and PHs listen to what viewers want.....why would PMMKA would be any different?
but still hoping

andyluvstv thumbnail
ah, i was about to come here and write last week, regretting my words, but now i m glad i didnt.
Last week, i thought, finally the showmakers are going on right path, but no, this week they proved that they have no story on paper, its just random thoughts.
Honestly, there is nothing in love story to keep me hooked on, a guy mindlessly in love with a girl, whom he hardly knows, forgetting his responsibilties, brooding over her, after promising his dad ( Cmon, what the use of a promise, if u sulk over it), and its so obvious that the girl will fall for him, and then problems and union. Cliche!

But one character which was growing on me, and i was getting interested, is not there. Sarja Rao, now his is a story, i wanna knw abt, that intrigues me........that is smething REAL, how a guy became a goon, y cant he forgive his father? what happend in his past?

I still feel Kapil is a fantastic actor,. and if he is given leverage he can take show to different levels.

But it seems the makers are busy in promoting other ppl, who cant act much, and i dnt mean Arjun. I m sorry, i have little patience for non comptetent people.
Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
koila.kundra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

ah, i was about to come here and write last week, regretting my words, but now i m glad i didnt.

Last week, i thought, finally the showmakers are going on right path, but no, this week they proved that they have no story on paper, its just random thoughts.
Honestly, there is nothing in love story to keep me hooked on, a guy mindlessly in love with a girl, whom he hardly knows, forgetting his responsibilties, brooding over her, after promising his dad ( Cmon, what the use of a promise, if u sulk over it), and its so obvious that the girl will fall for him, and then problems and union. Cliche!

But one character which was growing on me, and i was getting interested, is not there. Sarja Rao, now his is a story, i wanna knw abt, that intrigues me........that is smething REAL, how a guy became a goon, y cant he forgive his father? what happend in his past?

I still feel Kapil is a fantastic actor,. and if he is given leverage he can take show to different levels.

But it seems the makers are busy in promoting other ppl, who cant act much, and i dnt mean Arjun. I m sorry, i have little patience for non comptetent people.

i agree sarje left the house but this channel and ph is more interested in creating song sequences and promoting the jodi. But still no one is accepting this.  Y can't they understand what the viewers want from the show😡. The trps r decreasing with this forced love track every week. Feeling bad for kapil no sbs/sbb ints and no screen space in the show😕
Edited by koila.kundra - 13 years ago
andyluvstv thumbnail
Yup TRPs are no where, and i think reason to blame channel is just an excuse.
The same channel has shows like Bandini and KMH, doing well. Even jyoti did well.
A good story and a nice plot, ppl watch, no matter what. And this case, the story is getting weirder, its jumping chapter to chapter. The lead actress has failed to connect to audience, coz actually its her story, and thus no points there.

And one person who can make a difference is totally sidelined.
Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Well, as this topic is again making on top.. I am sure CVs will try to put one or two unnecessary scenes of Sarjaa in next week without giving proper thought and it will again look like pieces are clubbed together 🤔
koila.kundra thumbnail
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

Yup TRPs are no where, and i think reason to blame channel is just an excuse.

The same channel has shows like Bandini and KMH, doing well. Even jyoti did well.
A good story and a nice plot, ppl watch, no matter what. And this case, the story is getting weirder, its jumping chapter to chapter. The lead actress has failed to connect to audience, coz actually its her story, and thus no points there.

And one person who can make a difference is totally sidelined.

yes trps r not good 😕.  Yes the lead actress failed and the story is not building in a proper way.  They started the show on one note and now leading that in another direction.  May be they thought  fans accept arjun with another actress bec he has huge fan base but her acting skills didn't attract the fans.   They r trying hard and forcing the viewers to accept the jodi but it is going invain (Its my POV no offense).  yis chakkar main channel and ph is not giving importance to story and sarje
Edited by koila.kundra - 13 years ago
koila.kundra thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Well, as this topic is again making on top.. I am sure CVs will try to put one or two unnecessary scenes of Sarjaa in next week without giving proper thought and it will again look like pieces are clubbed together 🤔

plz don't say that i took permission from my parents to see kapil onscreen but everyday i am disappointed badly.  😭