Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koila.kundra

@surbhi OMG u mean to say bhavna is imagine's relative.😲 I don't know this. I know that her first show didn't worked bec of her only.πŸ€”  This means channel is trying to promote her through these two great actors arjun and kapil bec casting is done by channel. God knows what kept  in the future of this show.πŸ˜”  I just want this show work for Kapil and Arjun. 

Surbhi I will send buddy list to u plz plz accept but I didn't watch the show mjht and I don't know about that forum also.  Hope u will accept my buddy list.😊

hey dear i dnt knw she is or isnt imagine relative..i only knw tht she did 1st shw jamunia wid imagine...then whn we arjun-rati fans came to knw tht opposite arjun will bhavna..she as arti fans wantd rati wid him in pmmka n s we started calling to imagine intialy they said yes they will consider our req..bt whn promos were shot..n we called n said u will nvr get trps n all for this shw if u didnt cast rati oppositee arjun n tht u broke our fav jodi. n we will nvr watch ur shw.......imagine people AAPNE DEKHNA H DEKHO NHI DEKHNA NA DEKHO...

nw the shw has been onair for 6 weeks nw..still they r nt able grab trps...evryweek songs b aa rhe h...still no trps...n abhi b they arnt changing bhavna...they r still nt evn thinking of it....

they r defo. loosers -d imagine people..

only worried abt ajun coz he is my fav actor n nw kpil coz he is dojgn br8 job...hope they get new n gud shws..bas...!!!!!!!
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i've seen some epiz of dis show coz of my "fav" actor...nd frm wat i've seen IMO "Sarje Rao/kapil" is only worth watching in dis show... Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
luv_nishal thumbnail
see imagine people gav warning to fans...postd sumwhr on fb:

hw cheap:

Imagine is giving warning to fans now

Warning 

Rashmi Palvannan March 17 at 1:50pm Report
Do not spam on the Imagine Facebook page with comments about Rati Pandey else we will go to police. 

Thanks

nw i dnt understand wht will police do????? πŸ˜•

they dnt value fans at all..damn thank god i jst saw kapil entry n arjun entry epi n left

yucks shame on u imagine...hate ur channel...remember  thing :jab fans kisi cheez ko hate karti h uska koi wajood nhi rhta...u will understand vry well nw...

Originally posted by: surbhij1

see imagine people gav warning to fans...postd sumwhr on fb:

hw cheap:

Imagine is giving warning to fans now

Warning 

Rashmi Palvannan March 17 at 1:50pm Report
Do not spam on the Imagine Facebook page with comments about Rati Pandey else we will go to police. 

Thanks

nw i dnt understand wht will police do????? πŸ˜•

they dnt value fans at all..damn thank god i jst saw kapil entry n arjun entry epi n left

yucks shame on u imagine...hate ur channel...remember  thing :jab fans kisi cheez ko hate karti h uska koi wajood nhi rhta...u will understand vry well nw...

🀣🀣 ..who is this Moderator.. is she mentally stable????πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Surbhi... Imagine kee baat hee alag hai ...Baat Governement tak Pahuch Gayee.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..OMG Arti and Rati fans are tooo Famous .... Imagine is so Insecure ..

BUT Arti n Rati fans shud not spam that cheap FB page at alll...

Imagine is Cheap Channel.. why r they using Ratis name as a tagline in PMMKA Promos😲.. saw her name used in recent PMMKA Promo .............................
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Plz do not discuss about Rati and her Fans issue with imagine channel in this topic... This topic is not meant for that discussion...........
Darshana , Yes i agree fans shud not bring Rati name in this forum at all πŸ€—..

But comments was related to PMMKA Promo and Imagine Channel using Ratis name as  a tag to promote the show WHYπŸ˜• ...... ....

But we will keep in mind and Rati Discussion shud not happen here at all, we have our favourite placewhere we can discuss about her.πŸ˜ƒ

Surbhi and Others, please do not discuss Rati and Arti related topic here , uske liye MJHT FORUM OPEN HAI.πŸ˜ƒ ..

Edited :- Why r they not Using Kapil Name In the Promos... Arjun & Kapil r the TRP of this Show and worth watching

Uploaded by ndtvimagine on 14 Mar 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUv6V4v4a6E

no descriptin available
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
luv_nishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Darshana , Yes i agree fans shud not bring Rati name in this forum at all πŸ€—..

But comments was related to PMMKA Promo and Imagine Channel using Ratis name as  a tag to promote the show WHYπŸ˜• ...... ....

But we will keep in mind and Rati Discussion shud not happen here at all, we have our favourite placewhere we can discuss about her.πŸ˜ƒ

Surbhi and Others, please do not discuss Rati and Arti related topic here , uske liye MJHT FORUM OPEN HAI.πŸ˜ƒ ..

Edited :- Why r they not Using Kapil Name In the Promos... Arjun & Kapil r the TRP of this Show and worth watching

Uploaded by ndtvimagine on 14 Mar 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUv6V4v4a6E

no descriptin available

Edited by surbhij1 - 13 years ago
andyluvstv thumbnail
@ Surbhi and Priyanka, I agree that u love Rati a lot, she is a great actress, But kindly refrain from bringing up this here. This post is solely to discuss about Kapil Nirmal and how he can be used appropraitely for show's benefits.

Whether Rati is tagged or not is not the concern here and if it bothers u, take it up with Imagine. But dnt mention here.

Thanks.
Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
luv_nishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: andyluvstv

@ Surbhi and Priyanka, I agree that u love Rati a lot, she is a great actress, But kindly refrain from bringing up this here. This post is solely to discuss about Kapil Nirmal and how he can be used appropraitely for show's benefits.

Whether Rati is tagged or not is not the concern here and if it bothers u, take it up with Imagine. But dnt mention here.

Thanks.

dear we knw this is kapil thread...bt the issue here is they arnt tagging kapil in their promos..tht it....
luv_nishal thumbnail