Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Shivani, my intention is not to drag Arjun in the discussion or not to say anything about AB fans..... I understand that yaar, as I also do same thing for Kapil as u guys do for Arjun.......... And there is nothing wrong if we wish to see our fav..... I was just giving example nothing else.........

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
andyluvstv thumbnail
@ Darshana, thank u so much, for ur comments, u summarised everything that i wanted to say.

As for things said about my post, honestly, i do not care, its just that its slightly irritating to see that people cant see beyond their own preconcieved notions, and anyone counteracting becomes an enemy.

As for what u said abt show, yes, i agree with Surbhi, it does seem forced, coz in their quest to make people accept Bhavna with Arjun, the makers have completely rushed with story, the love story should have been allowed to grow, and then gradually maybe people would have got hooked to it, coz we all knw no1 falls madly in love in a day. Like yesterday, i felt Chandu's character going bad, this was a guy who was sweet and cared for all, now just coz of a girl he met few days agao, he is sulking and fighting with his mom, bro and everyone, not caring abt his family. How typical.

And thats one reason y i wanna see more of Sarje, coz i want a break from the forced love story, i wanna see different aspects of life.

Wasnt that supposed to be the theme of show, adversities and problems faced by a common man in Mumbai, till now that has not surfaced, even small things like the way they show Chandu and Niru bumping into each other, i mean please, Mumbai is a huge city, how is that possible.

Adn honestly, i found Sarja story very interesting, i m intrigued to knw y is he like that, y he hates his father? y did he become a goon? y he hates ppl who come from other states?  There is so much to explore in there.

And, to Shivani............ i guess Arjun wasnt dragged here by any Kapil Nirmal fans or by me, i didnt even compared him with Arjun. I fail to undertsand, y incessant comparisons with sbs/sbb, thats not what i meant when i said being sidelined.
As as rightly pointed out by Darshana, like ppl may not be demanding Kapil interviews, certainly no1 is demanding Bhavna interviews. Still its being shown, y, coz its channle's call. As darshana said, no matter how much u write to sbs/sbb, they cant interview an actor, unless channel permits. so its not in their hands.

I actually want this show to work, coz i feel Arjun and Kapil are good actors, and should get their due, but for that makers need to seriously reowrk their strategy.
Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
@Andy my earlier post was more on SBs/SBB interview.

But coming to story line, even I also want to see things
mentioned by you. Like why Sarjaa hates his father, what made
him be like that? If he respect and care for his father in front
of his gang, then why he didnt show up in front of him? Why he always
makes fun of his father and specially his job? What thing will make
him and his father on same line one day.....

There are certain question raised by makers itself on Sarjaa's character.
But those are unanswered yet and i would like to know more abt it
koila.kundra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry I am busy on my exams. So I am not able to come online frequently. Coming to the point. My POV is this IF TRPs raised this week on the basis of song sequences then what will the channel and ph do next they keep on adding song sequences for TRPs. What about the story line and frankly the story is deviating from the main stream for TRPs. U remember that article when reporter asked "Is there any chance of changing storyline in future for TRPS" then what is the reply of the Sowrabh Tiwari "No, this is based on the real story of a girl who is going to struggle for the survival in the new place".  I also remember the postings of PMMKA new promo on imagine fb wall "Two ppl from different cultures r forced to marry". Now my question is what is going on Mr.Tiwari?  Any reply if u visit IF forum. In one month itni song sequences.  I definitely say this " the  actress is not good at acting in her feelings. She always blank".  How can this possible a girl can suddenly wear a modern gown.๐Ÿ˜ฒ  This is called Reality.  If so I definitely refer dictionary and if possible send one dictionary to me.  At last the channel and ph r thinking that the viewers will watch the show for their favorites even if they show some crap.  We fans r not like that. But you r wrong for ur kind information. If we r bored of this show and didn't see any groW*H of my favorite star Kapil character then we request him to take better show.  I definitely believe my star will always consider fans request.

Sarje character is sidelined and channel, ph struggling hard to promote the jodi with song sequences but I saw forced feelings from the couple. (Sorry any1 hurted) But this is the bitter fact.  Even if we hear any romantic song we feel something but on watching also we r not able to attach to the show.  Its better for the channel to concentrate on the storyline groW*H and more of sarje and chandu scenes and of course if possible start a parallel story for sarje.  Try to show what the viewers want to see. If this forced scenes, songs give TRPs means its temporary success only.  Try to get permanent success for our show.

koila.kundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhij1

bhavna's biography :she is imagine fav...aftr jamunia type flop shw...this is the second shw which is a flop till nw...wid almost no trp's 25 epis me a shw startes earning gud trps bt this shw is nt a ble to do so...this is her biography...

ye honsa biography ๐Ÿ˜†.
darshana23 thumbnail
@koila.kundra, sorry to peep in and ask you directly over here.

Because neither I have seen you in RKAB forum nor in Kapil appreciation thread for a single time... May be you are big fan of Kapil and I am not denying that. But I am bit surprised rather shocked to see new competitor without our prior knowledge.

I failed to understand, why cant you see groW*H in Sarjaa character played by Kapil. His character is one of the best character from PMMKA and he is doing fab over here too. I dont want Kapil to leave this show for any reason right now atleast. Coz he has full scope to groom as an actor as an Sarjaa and give his best.
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
koila.kundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

@koila.kundra, sorry to peep in and ask you directly over here.

Because neither I have seen you in RKAB forum nor in Kapil appreciation thread for a single time... May be you are big fan of Kapil and I am not denying that. But I am bit surprised rather shocked to see new competitor without our prior knowledge.

I failed to understand, why cant you see groW*H in Sarjaa character played by Kapil. His character is one of the best character from PMMKA and he is doing fab over here too. I dont want Kapil to leave this show for any reason right now atleast. Coz he has full scope to groom as an actor as an Sarjaa and give his best.

@darshana23 : don't be sorry u have every right to ask me.  When i read ur comment i understand ur doubt i am MID of some other fan group๐Ÿ˜†.  Let me clear one thing i am new to this forum but not MID๐Ÿ˜ƒ. In my college from 2nd year they r eligible to use net and pc's๐Ÿ˜ƒ so now i am using and browsing.  In my house net is not allowed๐Ÿ˜ญ. Yes i am big Kapil Fan.  Of course i watched RKAB, u want story for proof.  Rani comes to mahal as servant and due to some misunderstanding raja (kapil)  misleads she is the girl.  He falls in love and so on.  Puri story kahu kya.  Starplus channel. Timings, cast ect.  If u want i will give my full personal details through pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am just saying if Sarje character didn't grow in this show he will take better project that's it. I don't want that happen bec he is the strongest character in the show right now.
Edited by koila.kundra - 13 years ago
koila.kundra thumbnail

I wonder those who r giving real feed back of the show is thrown into MIDs or Divide and Rule or instigating.๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I don't understand the thinking of the people. I am not supporting the other group fans but y to drag those ppl in this matter.  Because of new members in this forum we r indirectly bashing them.  Is it Right or Wrong? Just think once. Grow Up no one is kid here. If we praise the show then u r welcomed to the forum even though u don't know them and if they say anything negative about the show then those r other group fans playing tricks and all.๐Ÿ˜”  What happened to u guys it hurts๐Ÿฅบ

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koila.kundra

ye honsa biography ๐Ÿ˜†.

hey dear :yahi uski biography h : 
she did first shw wid imagine jamunia was a an all tym flop n uss shw me n pmmka me mujhe atleast koi improement nhi dikhi..sorry toh say bt this is the truth she hasnt improved since then...
n she is imagine fav..i mean as arjun-rati fan i wid all my frnd req for female lead change...bt imagine didnt heard our vioce...can u imagine they said to us vry rudely : TUMNE DEKHNA H DEKHO NHI DEKHNA UPTO U.....we evn said tht ok if u dnt want to take rati take sum other actress in palce of bhavna..bt still they didnt heard..

nw shw ko sirf 5 weeks hue h....4 songs already aa chuke h plus lead actor ko pyar b hogya n in 4th week he is against his bro...ab kya bacha shw me...

n bhavna ki biography itni si h ki she hasnt improved yet...
Edited by surbhij1 - 13 years ago
koila.kundra thumbnail

@surbhi OMG u mean to say bhavna is imagine's relative.๐Ÿ˜ฒ I don't know this. I know that her first show didn't worked bec of her only.๐Ÿค”  This means channel is trying to promote her through these two great actors arjun and kapil bec casting is done by channel. God knows what kept  in the future of this show.๐Ÿ˜”  I just want this show work for Kapil and Arjun. 

Surbhi I will send buddy list to u plz plz accept but I didn't watch the show mjht and I don't know about that forum also.  Hope u will accept my buddy list.๐Ÿ˜Š