Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

bingo Junadi.you are on a flow of summin things up theses days, love you so 🤗

@Andy; i guess some of us found your wording a bit instigating...........especially the title.fear not, we like to give new members a tough time just to see that they are patient and brave enough to come back second time😆

@Well-wisher: i really didnt get ur statement on divide and ruling and i fail to apprehend whos dividing whom and whos ruling whom😕 your effort to keep the forum away from being a battle field is awesome, and after having so many days at the forum, i appreciate yours and JustJs and many others effort to keep this forum active........

however, by being so defensive all the time, perhaps we all are risking the spread of this show even within this IF............already I saw many members not being in this forum who was here before...maybe just maybe they are scared or tired of trying to discuss the bad yet true things

.we are not here just to praise.......we are here to give feedback...be it show or actors, if any day kaps does any mistake in acting, we all should be free to say so (in fact the flawless Sarje we are seeing now is because we constantly bugged kapil about improving every time he made a mistake, if AB or BK does bad, we should be free to voice that too as thats how we  help this actors to improve......and there is always room for improvement

sorry for the long essay........

@bold : the devide and rule statement was not meant for topic maker....would not like to elaborate further.....all I wanted was peace in this forum which i hv said earlier also....

BTW... I had posted my 'Want list' for PMMKA on Arjun's blog about a week back or so and cute/intense scenes between Chandu and Sarje rao was one of the wishes
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you that kapil is being sidelined....but then again in this show i feel like a lot of screen time isnt given to a single character.....its all split in a weird way......theres times when even chandu isnt shown much....and he appears as a side character at times....but i hope the makers realize that we enjoy seeing sarja-chandu scenes.....i honestly like them more than chandu-niru scenes (whose scenes i like to see because lovestruck chandus cute antics are too adorable!)....but i guess the promotion is being focused on areas of the shows that arent being well received....and i think one of those areas is quite evident.....but i do hope they show more of sarja because his is actually an interesting character...and i love seeing scenes of the bhonsle family as well.....naina
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

@ Jaya , you are not at fault by saying this...actually people over-generalize the thing in fiction world that lead is the person who is paired up with someone, else If u see , Kaps role is beyond this lead or parallel lead thing ⭐️.

thanks yaar, thats exactly my point , there are many shows where lead pairs have nothing to do for weeks , its rest of the cast which rocks ,well not adding or clarifying myself , i dont see a need in doing it
dv-hott thumbnail
sorry but no offence....i watch this show for chandni only & kapil is parallel lead

u can see the starting logo of the show - it's arjun & bhavna only
no doubt that sarja is a very important character but still it revolves around the love story.
sometimes even arjun has very few scenes...so are they sidelining his role too?
& kapil has been part of promos- the recent one was he giving her a job to bahvna in which no arjun was shown

as for sbs of arjun only- arjun is very popular among teenage girls courstesy his roles in lrl & mjht
his fans req sbs for his interviews....so sbs gives them in abundance- with arjun comes along his co-star bhavna interviews

it won't hurt to show kapil's intv too in sbs but u need to show his popularity in sbs .there is no doubt that arjun has many more online teen fans than kapil

dv-hott thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

i agree with you that kapil is being sidelined....but then again in this show i feel like a lot of screen time isnt given to a single character.....its all split in a weird way......theres times when even chandu isnt shown much....and he appears as a side character at times....but i hope the makers realize that we enjoy seeing sarja-chandu scenes.....i honestly like them more than chandu-niru scenes (whose scenes i like to see because lovestruck chandus cute antics are too adorable!)....but i guess the promotion is being focused on areas of the shows that arent being well received....and i think one of those areas is quite evident.....but i do hope they show more of sarja because his is actually an interesting character...and i love seeing scenes of the bhonsle family as well.....naina

totally agree⭐️
every character is well-focused there & sometimes some get more screen-space then others

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ok first of all anyone who reads my post plz take it light heartedly.. 😊  Secondly I must say that the topic itself would not have been instigating only if few unnecessary points were not stressed.. I actually was about to press the like button on ur post but something further on stopped me.. At ur actual point of Kapil not getting the justice then Im with you.. Even Ive said this thousand times and not just me but many others too that we love Sarja-Chandu bond.. We too would want to see more of it.. And off-screen too.. Any SBS/SBB segment we see, we wish for Sarja-Chandu segments too.. But we like Chandu-Niru bond too.. Plz dont be this harsh to them that if an actress like her can be promoted then why cant Kapil.. This was seriously wrong of you to say.. Although few but there are Niru aka Bhavna fans too.. Which includes me too.. We have had seen alot of negativity towards her since the start of the show.. Even I was not ready to accept her but Im giving her a chance and for me she is proving her worth.. I request you to edit ur post abt the comparison done between Bhavna and Kapil..

@Bhavna being promoted bcoz of Jun.. I strongly disagree.. The fact is that they are the lead coupl of the show and mainly everywhere the lead couple is promoted not just one single lead be it male or female.. Its like if there was Kritika and Arjun acting in one show as lead couple and people say that Kritika is being promoted because of Jun? I wonder if anyone would ever say that.. Kritika and Arjun both are ausum actors but Bhavna is reaching too.. Atleast for me she is proving her worth..

^^ I am sorry to use Kritika here, I love her as well.. Plz dont take this negatively.. Its just an example..

@many peoples point regarding Sarja being the parallel lead or not.. Im confused over that myself.. To be honest when this show was about to launch, it was said that it will be another love story seeing the difficulties in their lives.. Coming from two different areas will increase their troubles.. This was what the article said when the show was about to launch.. And if we see it that way then Kapil in actual is not the parallel lead or shall I say that all the others playing Maruti Rao, Sushila, Sonali, Niru's dad, they should all be considered as parallel leads as well.. Because they help in making the story interesting and helps in Chandu-Niru's relationship.. I dont know about it, Im confused myself over this too.. 😕

@Promotions: I agree that Kapil is not promoted in SBS/SBB segments but if you see he is being promoted the most in the promos of the show.. All the promos uptil now had the scenes of Kapil aka Sarja except the very recent one I guess.. And story is revolving around him too..

@All: I agree with Darshu here that this forum has been light hearted so lets keep it that way.. We want to enjoy our time here and not waste it in fighting or arguing over something which we cant do much about..

Thankyou,
Nattie!
andyluvstv thumbnail
@ people who said Arjun is not shown for days...........i disagree, coz as far as i have seen he has alwz been there, and i certainly dnt mind that. As stated by Rakhi, he is a good actor and popular too, but his role isnt anything, apart from 1 or two scenes here and there all i have seen is loev struck guy, which do not make sense to me. As said by someone, in the quest of focussing on are which were not received well by audience, they didnt let the story evolve.
Anyways this thread is about Kapil, so i will focus in that.......... 1stly i wnt edit out my comparison between Kapil and Bhavna, coz thats a fact.
She is not a good actress, not even close. and its not bashing at all, its just what is truth.

2ndly, i believe Kapil is very popular too, he was in a star plus show, infact he is more popular in other age groups,given that Arjun is popular among teenage girls. And also, i believe its an insult to Arjun's talent to say that he is shown more coz he is popular among teenage girls. For one Pardes is not a show for teenagers.

3rdly, i still believe Sarja as a character is very imp, if he isnt there, there will not be a story......... he has to be there, and again i say, he was supposed to be a parallel lead.

I knw how it feels when u see talented people getting sidelined in a show or anywhere. Think of it this if u are a student or an employee, and u alwz stay in background, isnt it bad.

And it wil in own goof for channel to focus for a while on Sarja -Chandu story and give Bhavna a chance to polish her acting, so that she can match upto others.

Anyways, all said and done, if in plain simple words, i like strong characters, and so if it gets down to supporting ur fav, i would say Sarja is my fav in show, so how does it becomes wrong if i support him?

And as for divide and rule, now cmon, i have a life and better things to do with it, and anyways this forum has hardly got members, so there is no question of dividing.
And i feel we should give a chance to people to voice opinions, not all can drool.
Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
koila.kundra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanx to the topic maker🤗

And please bashers stay away from my post and if u think I am mid or divide and rule I don't care

I agree with u 100% and due to many reasons this show is not gaining any TRPs even after more than one month passed.  And frankly Kapil didn't need any promotion bec his character is already accepted and he impressed the viewers by his marvelous acting skills. We all love u Kapil and proud of u.😛🤗

@dv-hott. Sarje character is not at all parallel lead for ur kind information and now this is the strongest character in the show right now. And u said u r watching the show for ur fav jodi kaash sab viewers yaisa sochletha but unfortunately this is not happening. Ok I don't bother about this and plz think once more when u r commenting on other actors.

Coming to the show, it is not working bec of many reasons. I agree with many of u that channel and ph is working very very hard to promote and create the same chemistry of arjun's previous show btw this jodi through many song sequences and sbs/sbb but unfortunately this is not working.  The actual reason is this the present jodi is rejected by many fans bec of their own reasons before the show started. In this situation the actor/actress should work very hard to impress the viewers with their acting skills and on the other hand this is not done by the actress ( I am not against any actress and judging her through her acting skills. The actress is very very poor in acting).  Take the knife scene. On seeing that scene my pov is this "she stood and her expressions are like this,  this is shooting and definitely that knife will not harm her". In that situation, the other costar how can he give his 100%.  Taliya ek haat se thodi na banthi hai. Sorry Arjun. The Scene where viewers have to be connected more and more is becoming dull bec of her.😔 Hence the show is not connecting to the viewers😔

And I request and suggest the ph and channel for the sake of the show, this show needs many changes one is more sarje-chandu scenes, second  is replacement of actress (may be now its not possible) and third one is plz bring one best female actress opposite Kapil and start a parallel track to that jodi.  I request u to bring better actress who acts well and supports her costar this time if not possible plz keep the sarje character single rather than spoiling.  I want this show very huge hit to my favourite and bec of the above reasons the show is not connecting to the viewers. Now it's a peak time to Channel and PH to take right decision otherwise …………………..

mayuloveu thumbnail
pla topic opener plz close the topic. it will lead to fight between kapil fan and chandu fan.plz dont crate any fight
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for coming here again......I thought a lot.....

At the cost of being repetitive,would like to say that  my intention was only to stress on togetherness but sadly I was misunderstood....  perhaps I overreacted....

I don't hesitate to say sorry when I am at fault and I do it immediately.Even when I am not at fault, I don't mind saying sorry if it really helps.

So my apology to everyone....I never intended to hurt anyone....but yes I am deeply hurt....

Chalo koi baat nahi....such experiences help to learn a lot....

Everyone take care and keep smiling....😊

Last but not the least.....

All the best to entire team of PMMKA  for success of the show.👍🏼

Edited by well-wisher - 13 years ago