Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

dlhm is a good show, but how meny know - Page 2

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Agreed that the forum members are less compared to the other shows but once anyone starts watching the show they just can't break away!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
I AM not saying i am against SAS BAHU

but see PEOPLE have started to see this show because of the new promo . PEOPLE EXCEPT THAT this show will full of drama or tamasha

also people like more of romantic scenes .
so in people's mind the picture created for this show is wrong

THE ONE AIM OF THE SHOW IS TO SHOW US ALL

THE WOMEN POWER modern women gaining not only respect but achieving success in the arena of men's

that is why i said this show is unique and will please unique people

with unique or specific cinema needs

HEY LUVARTHI i didn't said those words as a teasing note

but your post on i won't let CHANDER die seemed belong to those sas bahu shows viewers  emotions

also  recommending it to everyone seem foolish because every one has their own taste  .

i don't want this show to be disrespected by someone

i will only recommend this show to those who understand and are interested in cinema like this

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love this show, its really nice. Its sad that it doesnt get the attention it actually deserves.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually its first of its kind in this channel, thats why .It does no matter , as long as we are getting this lovely show.
also i saw today's TOI.......and abhishek's pic was featured in the channel list....u can check it out too....so it does show tht people are watchin it.....
Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: The.WonderStone

also i saw today's TOI...and abhishek's pic was featured in the channel list...u can check it out too....so it does show tht people are watchin it...

happy to hear it

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

nooo actually many people are aware of this show bt no one is intrested in dis one bcoz it is a different show the perspective of the show is very diferent ...!!!! and even the backdrop is amazing but many people prefer another type of serials with some unnesscesary mirch masala...!!!!!

At the end of the day all that matters is the choice of a person and not the promotion of the serial if any1 is not intrested to watch it it is their descn...!!!
that's it can't do anything!!!!