India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

plz share your opinion friends

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
will rudra again start drinking alcohol after knowing that gauri lied her boss ram in order to get the jobConfusedwhat do u all thinkQuestion plz share your opinionBig smilei personally don't want rudra to take up drinking again as he promised gauriAngryi want rudra to sit calmly & understand gauri's situation also before coming to any of his conclusion or before reactingSmile

Edited by monaghosh - 13 March 2011 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamOrientalDancer

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I hope he doesnt go back to drinking..... have a strong he wont but nowdays can't predict what the CV's have in store for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

morisim Groupbie
morisim
morisim

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
i hope not, because Rudra's come a long way to turn back and start drinking again. Too many lies and confusion going on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I really hope he does not and he should not because even he also lied to Gauri. If they have to be angry at each other it should not be too serious or for too long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index