Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zaryaabJuhi1b8

yr koi news nh pata nh Juhi aur kitna wait karwa gi 😍😍😍

pata nahe yar kahan giiiiiiiii we miss her soooooooooooooo much plzzzzzzzzzzz back soon juhi
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
An old interview

Juhi Parmar Shroff: 6 months to slimJuhi Parmar Shroff has gained weight thanks to her thyroid imbalance. But she is upbeat about losing it and becoming slim again. She talks about her shows and going behind the camera.

'I have a thyroid problem which is why I am gaining weight. When I started gaining weight, I cut down all wrong foods and started exercising but nothing worked so I got myself tested for thyroid malfunction. That was a positive. I am on medication and a healthy diet and should start shedding the pounds in six months. I should be slim again for my second wedding anniversary,' says Juhi optimistically.

'I want to produce shows that I believe in. I am working with the friends I have made when I was an actor. Most of them have more experience than me so that helps. I want make shows with inherent messages,' she muses, adding, 'My husband and I may or may not act in the shows we produce. It depends on the requirement of the character but I am not doing this to promote myself.'

About starting a family, she says, 'Sachin and I have been married for only one year. We will wait for another two years before starting a family. We want to enjoy our freedom and time together.' Link....................... http://zaara019.zaphod.myfastforum.org/archive/juhi-parmar-shroff-6-months-to-slim__o_t__t_5569.html

golden-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

muje bi batao jis per sign in na hona parde πŸ˜‰

yar yeh tu bemari ha site walon ko sign in hona parta ha per ma ab yahan upload karti ho

Edited by golden-girl - 13 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden-girl

jo b ho ga humare hq ma ho ga😳 

Ishallaha πŸ˜‰
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetjuhi

pata nahe yar kahan giiiiiiiii we miss her soooooooooooooo much plzzzzzzzzzzz back soon juhi

yr Fiza ab to main bi bohat zida miss krti hun dil chahta he jaldi se KUMKUM2 dobara start ho jaye aur hum apne kumsumit ko dobara dekh sakinπŸ˜ƒ
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

yar yeh tu bemari ha site walon ko sign in hona parta ha per ma ab yahan upload karti ho

kya iss per sign in hona parta  he πŸ˜‰
golden-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kya iss per sign in hona parta  he πŸ˜‰

ji han per tum try kar lo may b weo kar deπŸ˜•
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

ji han per tum try kar lo may b weo kar deπŸ˜•

okie Ansa N THNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX soooooooooooo Much πŸ˜‰
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Ansa kya tum ne match nh dekhna ?
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Cake and candles
26-May Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff at the birthday bash of Tina.Just married: Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff at the birthday bash of Tina. Cake and candles