Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2: 07.03.11-11.03.11

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Mohabbatians

As I did not see the link on the first page of the KMH2 forum about yesterday's link, I thought, let me have it as a new post.

Phew, what a week I had. Seeing unpredictatibility so near, gutting the waves of pains and bitterness around a field of hope that it happens for betterment completely made me away of everything I used to do. Still, with such a beautiful glory Saturday, it seems that the swings of torments have now been calmed and with the rocking colour of life, I could manage to have a time to watch ''Kitani Mohabbat Hai'' Season 2, making me accepting those weeks where there were a week of fight of Arjuhi and next week of sweetness exist indeed, I believe that's why is called ''rocking life'' - made up with shades of bitterness and colours of sweetness. A mpment of illusion is broken with the most ever least excuse that can have and give such a turning point that is welcoming a new wave or shape - this was my week, unlike to the one of our sweet Arjuhi.

Before continuing further, I want to write:

I seldom ask what is the driving force that tempts me or show me a time to get a moment to watch this show and all the time I feel that ''Arjun and Arohi : Original''
This jodi is amazingly original and indeed Ekta really innovated the characters.
Whatever the script is, whether it was ek pal of good scene or a smooth flow of continutity in the concept, the Arjun and Arohi since season 1 have been original and a treat to watch. With a cup of coffee, as the scene creates the feeling good factor, every sip of the coffe is such a pleasure to taste that makes no difference with wine tasting Seeing other channels with other competitors replicate the magic of Arjuhi 1 or 2, actually I take it as an elevation for Arjuhi that their charm even swept full competitors in the industry that try to use the same theme with different couple. They may be good as well but the thing remains that Arjun and Arohi were the first one and remained the original one and original stuff is so much more appreciated.

Coming to the week itself, wow, such a passionate treat to watch that make me gives one warm hearbeat to all those scenes ranging from sweet and funny, hot and breathtaking, warm and lovely, nice and beautiful, cute and awesome that definitely ''take my breath away'' and definitely to those who are in ''a relationship'' status were giving the lucky one a romantic message after watching the scenes, and those who are not in such status, I bet a definite fast drive in Arjuhi land. What a chilled week indeed! As for me after watching the episodes, I am definitely in the mood about writing I love you everywhere and that is becoming beyond control when I am writing the takes, remembering those scenes and have evergreen romantic songs: ''Take My Breath away'' ''I am a woman in love'' ''I want to spend my lifetime loving you'' ''Unchained Melody'' ''Angel eyes'' ''so nice'' as background music with a clear sky night with some stars and some chilled breeze in the room that definitely is making me losing myself more and more in whatever land I am at that moment and I decided to have my take in such dreamy state and seriously made me in such a state that left my half take written and half take to do🤣

This week started interestingly with the comeback of Arjun the bad boy out of fiery passion and jealousy Arjun is feeling in his insecure mode because of the least sensible misunderstanding. On the stylish attitude of Arjun, it was their way to summount the love blooming between them again and showing more with transperancy in evry scene it comes. Sometimes by the intimate relationship betweeen the husband and wife and sometimes with Arohi standing as a true shield to Arjun from his own family, Each scene brings connection on how the story between Arjun and Arohi started showing the fairy tale feel again when on the recovery road, the bitterness has disappeared completely. A feel of sweet pain in the misunderstanding they have rather than sourness. Along with the recovery wave of Arjuhi, there comes the mini arjuhi story in the Dhondhs Archi and Jay relationship. Dhondhu shown as the intense lover as Arjun who can go to any extent too for his love was for me warmly welcomed because once more I felt it showed that friends will always stay the same between them even if they have changed and are in serious juncture in life, Dhondhu as Arohi's friend and Dhondhu as Archi's lover was applauding to watch. Dhondhu who got the theme music of Karan of KMH1 when he was in love with Arohi is beautiful too, Jay, I like the character as the way he talked made me think more and more of Mayank Anand. Jay who is acting as a definite contrast of Cheekoo is brilliant as well, shown when he is having a budgetary wedding rather than luxurious one that Cheekoo thought as ''perfect'' I am assuming there is a concrete reason for Archi accepted Jay's proposal, believing like Arohi to be because of family when in the sizzling tango dance, the look of Archi to Dhondh showed she loved him. I appreciated the fresh face for Archana, way to go for her. That week was definitely a week of ''sweet and lovely'' moments - from the shower scene to the hot and passionate tango dance. I believe this week was more for Arohi than Arjun. Even if Arjun was shown the same ingredients of Arohi, scene where he came to do his bicept when Arohi was cooking was totally like Arohi said : ''very hot''. Arjun was shown also the bad attitude guy who finally melt with the kiss from Arohi. Arohi, what a sweet transformation👏 The bubbly carefree and innocent girl finally really in the journey of love grew too, The strong willed, full of love, sweet and warm lady who cares for her hubby which was just an extra addition of Arohi's protective feel she had towards her friends. I feel that's why this week is for Arohi. A flight from the bubbly girl to the amazing warmly lady👏 The pain in her in her false laugh when she felt that they have few moment together, Arohi has definitely now completely knelt down in love. Love indeed transforms someone if not both😉
I like the fact also that this time Lovedeep is being focused, Lovedeep has always been shown as a romantic lady and when now about her unmarriage and the fact that dadu said Arohi will not love the Singhania family when she knew the truth, so I feel a ray of hope about the past feud that might unveil now🤣 By the way the theme of Lovedeep and Ahluwalia family is having the KavyaAnjali background music,hmmm  shayad some good story on the wave there🤣🤣🤣
I even like the friendship more and more on the romit and sanchit and the simi track going really on a cool note😉 It was a comedy to watch just like sweet moment of Raj with Arjuhi😊
Lovedeep realised like viewers and got mesmerised on the Arjuhi's love between them, I am sure she might do something now that will not lead to the divorce. Seriously we hope the divorce is just flying word but at the other time it is also creating the feel of a remarriage of Arjuhi in the air.
The moment of the week that I can't get enough remains this scene:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_uTP-Xt3U[/YOUTUBE]

I completely take my heart out on this scene, that moment, between arohi and arjun, was for me the best I watched till now. A ''woman in love'' with so much compassion to the man she loves. A kiss of recognising the pain that she felt when she felt that Arjun was ''playing'' with her emotions again. A kiss of ''thanks'' to care the persons she cares too, this time, was on Lovedeep. A kiss that just had full of warmth in the person , with eyes expressing full of love came in a cheeky warm note from the kiss, That kiss alleviated once again the ''bad boy'' attitude of Arjun too.
[Edit on the scene]
This scene, not only there was the beautiful decor of candlelight but the outfit of Arjuhi were so classy and simple that kept the charm of the scene. I might thanks the camera man for a proper execution of this scene that is now hit in my ''like'' video that I will never be tired of watching. I think purple is another colour that suits almost all girls and Arohi was no exception in her beautiful purple dress, purple is a colour that is associated with charm suit the beauty of the scene. I love the post kiss scene too, where Arjun was the one left to wonder the action of Arohi and looked into her eyes to find an answer, what he could read was again the innocent lady who is in so love with him and he feels it,absorbed by a blink of his eyes, that either made him left confused on the abundance of love he feels that touches his heart with Arohi's gesture or felt another ''sowrd'' stab in his heart by this time with such a sweet warm kiss on ''he hurt Arohi in a way'' For whatever reason, his blink was just answered back by another blink from Arohi, that blink that just answered his confusion, she is true here and that kiss was from the bottom of her heart. It was really a beautiful surprise for me,no promo about it, just the scene promo on the same day was really awesome. The way she held himself was sweeet that left the message of how special he is for her.
[end edition]

The week ends beautifully where there is another moment of ''full feeling of love and gazement'' when relating how their love started. Their feelings at the moment as well too were the same, from being lost to each other between the crowd, from each time they kept pulling to each other so wonderfully, It was such a beautiful way even for a moment, that they were narrating to each other their perspectiv of the beginning of the love journey. In the amidst of a tense love story(Dhondhs Archi) of the wave to make or break, the same standhill Arjun and Arohi were, created the perfect feel to wave goodbye of that ''decadence'' standstill to continue their ''love journey'' gloriously.

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
awsome werrit esha sach geart post i love it thanks for lovely werrit
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, this is definitely my fav scene of the week as well...where Arohi thanks Arjun in the best possible way. 😳😊

I wanted to open a thread to analyse this scene as it's one of my fav ever in KMH. Like when Arohi stops talking and walks towards Arjun and he's just intrigued, staring at her and thinking what is she going to do now?? You've done a great job defining it here in words 👍🏼 
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
One of my favourite posts too 😃
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just Superb Narration of the wonderful Episodes which were a treat to watch! So many similar thoughts were going in my mind while recollecting them! Arjuhi ROCK this show! A very different show from its other competitors!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum week n hoping for many such weeks...!!!
arjuhi roxx..!!!
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great job! 👏 wht an awsum summary of d week gone by, woven into such beautiful words.. 👍🏼
seriously kmh does brings anyone in a dreamy state...😍
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written, I couldn't agree more :D
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res.....

Eshu really nice post....👏......nd yes da kiss scene was da best sene.....

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
as a part of our celebration, m makin' ths topic a sticky n givin' all u guyz a fair chance to make it to the top and have your say😆