Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday's episode was one of the best episode i got to see and that too with my dad.
actually my dad hates me to see watching geet.but as i'm an ardent fan of geet i never miss any episode and try my level best to see it at 9:30 slot.
as yesterday IND-S.A match was going on my father was not allowing me to see it at all.but after lots of pleading and masca i got to see it.
i was totally surprised to see that my dad was seeing the whole episode with utmost attention.
during the last scene he asked me the name of the actor(gurmeet) who was executing the whole scene fabulously.my father said me he is a good actor and i was like"papa ab aapko samjha mein har roj geet ko dekne ke liye itna pereshaan kyun hoti hoon"
when i said that it was 10:05 and my father was like"idhar se jaa rahi hai ya nahi....😑"
and i ran.........🀣as i have paper on monday and i haven't studied properly for it.
chalo chalo study hard  and give exam properly so thet ur dad let u watch ghsp again .πŸ˜†
thats kool , mein kabhi bhi apne Dad k samne koi drama nai dekhti πŸ˜›
I'd rather watch it on comp but never in front of my dad ! 😳
Originally posted by sanjh1234

chalo chalo study hard  and give exam properly so thet ur dad let u watch ghsp again .πŸ˜†

di thank you very very much for the linkπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Innocent02

thats kool , mein kabhi bhi apne Dad k samne koi drama nai dekhti πŸ˜›
I'd rather watch it on comp but never in front of my dad ! 😳

hey i too don't watch geet in front of my dad but as i mentioned i dared to watch it yesterday.πŸ˜ƒ
GC is phenomenal actor 😳
best of luck 4 ur paper...⭐️
abi bhago forum se n study hardπŸ˜†
GC IS A BRELLIANT ACTOR.NO DOUBT.HATTS OFF TO HIM.
ahan, All the best for your exam .
I also have an Exam tomorrow , MATHS ! 😳
GC is brilliant actor..

all the best for exams..
lol, I'm sure your dad wasn't disappointed about missing the match cause India lost anyway :(  I think Guru has that in him, that anyone who see's him on screen ends up liking him  :)