Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu21

@ Neeme - aah!! i too just love samosas!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ muh me pani aa gaya!! ๐Ÿ˜› lol!! yeah i know cooking but cant make samosas!! ๐Ÿค”

THen try...it is not diificult to make samosa at home.....But, i hever ever eat dasi gee ka samosa...๐Ÿ˜•
U knw first i really dont like Deshmukh personality as Police officer....But his accting and style impressed me alott...creidt also goes to the creaters of KS.......
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

I simply loved that scene when Deshumukh gets Samosas for 5 KSs!! That scene had minimum dialogues but their body language n eyes spoke everything!! I guess that was da base/pillar of da bond which they r sharing now!! It showed da respect that these khotey sikkeys were having for their Desi, n love that Desi had for his Paltan!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree with you. At first I thought that the scene would be something stupid, but as I watched it, and I watched the way the 5 KS and Deshmukh sir talked to each other with just body language, I really came to understanding that this scene would be the base of all the future episodes and the bonding that the 6 would share in the complete series. ๐Ÿ‘
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Shreya do u like his style in that, it was first time, when he impressed me alot

I would say his style always impresses me. He always acts so indifferent to the KS, but every time he goes out of his way to save them from any problems. Like the episode in Goa. He pretended not to care, but in the end he ended up going to Goa even though he had no jurisdiction there.

But before I go off on another strand, yeah, I really did like his style that first time. Especially when he added that he wouldn't let the KS go so easily.
Hi Neeme๐Ÿค— That was my favorite scene too... I love the way the old guy stopped DD and Patil and Patil was like if you dont let us in we will take you to jail๐Ÿ˜† And then the guy was like do whatever you want but i still cant let you in๐Ÿ˜† It was a short scene but it was good๐Ÿ˜ณ
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Hi Neeme๐Ÿค— That was my favorite scene too... I love the way the old guy stopped DD and Patil and Patil was like if you dont let us in we will take you to jail๐Ÿ˜† And then the guy was like do whatever you want but i still cant let you in๐Ÿ˜† It was a short scene but it was good๐Ÿ˜ณ

That Old man was said them, "ager app chata b na tab b ander nai ja sakta tha"...i mean Police has no values????whats that
neeme thumbnail
Shreya, i saw him (Deshmukh) first time in KS...ver nice Actor he is....
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plzzzz add me also......
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: anzum charu fan

Plzzzz add me also......

All dates of MArch are full for Psot Favorite Moment........U Will take part In Next Month Surly....But u can take part in discussions of this thread...COme And Join us๐Ÿ˜ƒ....Post ur Comment About the moments wich we r discuuing with each other๐Ÿ˜Š