Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
READ THE FIRST POST RULES CAREFULLY, GUYS..................

Thanks
neeme thumbnail
All Shedual is Set Now, But its Starts Form NExt week.......So how can we leave this thread boring in rest of this week daysπŸ˜‰.................Let me Post One Moment......

ONE FAV.MOMENT:
One of My favorite Moment from KS is When DESHMUKH said To Patil in the first Episode that "Even We are from Police,But we can't enetered in Designer house"...Her Style and Expressions impressed me Alottt"...........

What Do u think About that.....????

Note: Remeber this is like discussion of chit chat, so u have no need to post one long post about it, u have discuss it like chit chat
Minionite thumbnail
I really liked the scene as well because it showed how much Deshmukh sir already valued the Khottey Sikkey even though they were treating this as something that would keep them out of jail.
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I too liked that dialogue and Deshmukh was quite hilarious to put the situation like this. He meant that people require an entry pass to go such places and police badge is not enough for them to enter this placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
@Shwetha, u cant reaserv post here, because its  discusing thread about the moment, u have to discuss that moment with many other members thinkings....So, dnt mind that............

Shreya do u like his style in that, it was first time, when he impressed me alot
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neeme

@Shwetha, u cant reaserv post here, because its  discusing thread about the moment, u have to discuss that moment with many other members thinkings....So, dnt mind that............

Shreya do u like his style in that, it was first time, when he impressed me alot

Thank you Neems for letting me know that😊
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Heyyy Neeme!! πŸ€— yup that was my fav scene too!!! πŸ˜³ I even loved that actor who stopped Desi n Patil from entering that designer's place!!! He was behaving in a sugar coated rude way!!! πŸ˜† had only 3-4 mins on da screen but still made a remark on my mind!! Deshumkh was brilliant as usual!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Okay as such there are soooooo many fav scenes but i'll start wid one!!

I simply loved that scene when Deshumukh gets Samosas for 5 KSs!! That scene had minimum dialogues but their body language n eyes spoke everything!! I guess that was da base/pillar of da bond which they r sharing now!! It showed da respect that these khotey sikkeys were having for their Desi, n love that Desi had for his Paltan!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Yes I too liked that dialogue and Deshmukh was quite hilarious to put the situation like this. He meant that people require an entry pass to go such places and police badge is not enough for them to enter this placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Actually they was so rite..i was thinking about that ..If CID was be there then Daya will kick the door and Can Enter...πŸ˜†
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

I simply loved that scene when Deshumukh gets Samosas for 5 KSs!! That scene had minimum dialogues but their body language n eyes spoke everything!! I guess that was da base/pillar of da bond which they r sharing now!! It showed da respect that these khotey sikkeys were having for their Desi, n love that Desi had for his Paltan!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Charu, Any one memebr can Post His.Her favorite Moment.....Remember the Rules.........?????Well, we get the second one..i..Because in each week we have to discuss two fav moments of two different peoples..So here is Second one.....

Yah, that was so sweet. even i want to eat Dasi gee ka samosa..Charu u knw coking, Can u make SamosaπŸ˜† ????
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Neeme - aah!! i too just love samosas!! πŸ˜ƒ muh me pani aa gaya!! πŸ˜› lol!! yeah i know cooking but cant make samosas!! πŸ€”