Laagi Tujhse Lagan

****LTL Rocks in Every sense****

Poll

Which Is Ur Favourite Cameo of ltl..................

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone.............well I am sooo glad to see such a tremanedous participation by u all in my last poll kii thought of starting a new one for the weekend.............I hope u all enjoy this one too like the last one............

Ltl has been different from all the shows on the small screen in just sooo many ways..............The charecters..the dialogues...............the story line..............the twists and turns everything have been believable and kept us hooked to the show..................Among all the other things there's one thing i LOVE THE MOST about ltl..............( naa naa its not Mishal...............Matlab Mishal toh only reason hai i watch ltl..............).........its the PERFECT and Unbelievable Cameos that have been introduced in ltl time and again..........

Whether it was Moorey thanks to whom tasha met.............Or Chaaskar thanks to whom dutta lost his eyes.............whether it was witch Supriya and her dumb boduguard boyfriend...........or the evil anna and his strong yet sweet wife..........😊

They all made sure we hate them for all they did to tasha...............and ofcourse....the current cameo of mahadev and his wife sundari....thanks to whom tasha r not alone and safe in the jungle...............and also thanks to whom we all r getting some memorable tasha moments...............Like dutta attending to naku's hurt feet.......or naku making gaajar halwaa for her saab................πŸ˜³πŸ‘
πŸ‘

And now coming to the one cameo i voted for and cherish the most............Jagtaap dada............He was the one who showed dutta what the mirror of his life would be iff he didn't understand naku's love!...........He was the one who played the most vital role in Tasha's love story and the one whom dutta still remembers vividly................I too miss jagtaap dada calling dutta Kadvaa karela and akdu!................He was indeed a embodiment of True love for his paaki...........a man strong..sensible........intelligent and experienced..............who changed dutta's POV towards love and life!.............πŸ‘
😳
Now its ur turn to send in ur vote and valuable comments too.....................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice poll sheeba,
i loved it yaar. i will vote for obviously jagtaap dada bcoz only bcoz him dutta understand his love for nakku.
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will say Jagdab dada....beacause of him Dutta find his love for Nakku....😍
But morey too because of him tasha meet....πŸ˜‰
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice poll Sheeba πŸ‘

Jagtap dada is my favorite because he is responsible for opening our dear Gadha's eyes and blossoming of Tasha LS.
This content was originally posted by: priya6gang

nice poll sheeba,
i loved it yaar. i will vote for obviously jagtaap dada bcoz only bcoz him dutta understand his love for nakku.

Glad u liked the poll dear😊..............Ya he was a man one of his kind...........πŸ‘.................miss him......................😭
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

Nice poll Sheeba πŸ‘

Jagtap dada is my favorite because he is responsible for opening our dear Gadha's eyes and blossoming of Tasha LS.

Glad u liked the poll dear😊..............Ya he was a man one of his kind...........πŸ‘.................miss him......................😭
This content was originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

I will say Jagdab dada....beacause of him Dutta find his love for Nakku....😍

But morey too because of him tasha meet....πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†Yaa Moorey we all will always remember................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me it has to b Jugtaap cos he only helped D realise his love for naku.Morey comes a close second cos it was cos of him D and N meet and Anna follows at third cos it was b'cos of him that D and N's bond strenghtened😊
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i said anna just because i think that was one memorable baddy..
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hello ji these days we r getting to see u in a cameo more often lol ...wish to see u in a full fledged role soon ...cming to the poll i vote for morey ...woh nahin hota then tasha wouldnt have met in the first place leave alone falling in love