Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bye Jens take care see ya

sweet.melody thumbnail
Bye Jen!

Mahank isme thank you kehne ki kya baat hai? It's looks so good!! I would be blind not to use it :P

Btw someone else who saw my sig box complimented your sig too. 😳
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Shilpa felt a abit awkward realising Karan was with her..but introduced the two of them..."so Karan this is Arjun..my friend...and Arjun this is Karan..my..."... "Your boyfriend?"..Arjun said cutting her off..."No.." ...Karan felt a tug in his heart as he heard that... it didnt sound nice said out loud...and he thought things have to change soon... Karan held out his hand and shook Arjun's... before Karan could say anything...Arjun spoke up again to Shilpa..."So i still have a chance?" and gave her a flirtatious wink... "Shut up Arjun" she whined hitting his arm..."ah i have to go now...i'll chat to you soon Shilpa...and it was nice meetin you Karan" ..Shilpa gave him a hu again and Arjun walked away....Shilpa turned to look at Karan only to see a angry look on his face.."what?" she asked confused as to why he would be angry... "What...what" he snapped... "ohhh someones cranky....oh wait wait...or is it...jalaaaan?" Shilpa just had to tease him...."Please..i'm not jealous" Karan retorted... "Sure your not.." She said with a smile plasterd on her face...Karan moved her out of the way..."excuse me..i need to do some shopping.." and he started looking through the clothes... "i thought you didn't want to..."well now i do.."
-Ri. thumbnail
bye jenny di!

Zahru: next time, we'll be with them 😎:P

Shilpa: ikr? :D now its maham one 🀣 🀣
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@BG:no next tym they will be with us remember our kidnapping plan

sweet.melody thumbnail
This is what she said Mahank: "Awwwww how cute is that!!! 😳 Love it!"

haha lage raho Riyu! πŸ˜†
-Ri. thumbnail
3 pages..MOVEEE! πŸ˜† i blame you guys if i fall asleep in tutor and english tomoz πŸ˜†screw that, i'm gonna be late to tutor 🀣 oh well who cares :P
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
2 more pages to go.

hurry :)
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Btw someone else who saw my sig box complimented your sig too. 😳

Kon hai woh ji ?
-Ri. thumbnail
Zahru: haha yeahh! "KID nappers" according to KSG 🀣

Shilpa: i have loads of people in my list ;)