KaSh Heaven:WhenThere'sAWill,There'sAWay-KSG2Us - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so u plz plz make the banner na i luv ur creationz so so mchhhh😳
m in a bad mood already! :|
will see...!
else i will ask sum1 to make it for you... :|

nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii calm down BTLOO wasnt evn that gud im gonna gayab than every1 wil forget it simple
katti!!!!!!!!!!! :@
bhaad meinn jaao...i m off :/ fromm now,when you start a ff...make sure you continue it... > there are many people who keep waiting desperately for just an update even if its of 2 lines...!

cya! make sure you dunt break hearts with your new ff! m not saying you shudnt writ ea new ff....but you sshud continue your old one as welll!

awwww thnkuuu =D
mood changed....katti :@
650th by 25th..pretty impossible 🤣 625 in the next 5 days? this is 615!
Originally posted by kash.is.bk4ever

katti!!!!!!!!!!! :@
bhaad meinn jaao...i m off :/ fromm now,when you start a ff...make sure you continue it... > there are many people who keep waiting desperately for just an update even if its of 2 lines...!

cya! make sure you dunt break hearts with your new ff! m not saying you shudnt writ ea new ff....but you sshud continue your old one as welll!

omg u just got to hyper yaar aww u luv it arey i wasnt takng about not continuing it i will definetelyyy i wl continue it after my exams thats waat i was sayng nd i ddnt want kootes nd chappals at all😆😆 plus im a bt confused wd BTLOO
sme1 needs to help me i guess😕
Nikki, you coming back after dinner?
riyaaaa can u believe 2 hours nd 40 % nd ive only half an hour left after that power cut =\ ughhhhhhh
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Nikki, you coming back after dinner?
m hving dinner on the computer table :/
Edited by kash.is.bk4ever - 13 years ago
Rida, i was about to ask about that! seriously, how long is the vm and what's your internet speed?
Nikki, 🤣🤣 good good :P love your contribution towards heaven ;) xx