KaSh Heaven:WhenThere'sAWill,There'sAWay-KSG2Us - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Riya Bye, See you.

Anku Let me get time to talk to Noor.

@ashu...good question...lol..

Thank you Maham. I def saved it and gonna use it soon. Thanks for making the BB stuff as well. It's amazing<3

^ they were sooo cute:)

Bye Riya!!
Ashu thread no. 615.

ZayNoo Byee, See ya.
@Ashu:- hawww. I wanna make sigs but I can't =( I am gonna learn them soon though :D My teacher is Nikki aka kash.is.bk4ever and classes start in June 😆

@Jen: YAYY. I am waitinggg for that update then!! Shona + KaSh sad ones :D Double K? =/ Wahi and Grover? Great...its gonna be a bonanza update :D

@Zahruuuuu:-- heeyyy Zahruuu!!! I am good...how are youu!! I came for 5 mins. And I have overstayed as always..lolz..shud be leaving soon! :p

SEE, EVERYONE here has Uuuuu....Jenny and Maham! We need new names! Should we decide their new names for 625 and 650 guys?
😆😆😆

@Zaynoo:-- Nooope. Haven't seen Romeo and Juliet :| Is it good? I shall catch up with it. I liked Shutter Island...but the ending was just okaaaay. Could have been SO better... :|

loool @ testing titles...aree, I had it saved for Heaven in a notepad and it had written 448 for one of the Titles...and I remember writing it longggggg back...so it was easy to guess that its def. more than 200 threads since we're on 600+ now. LOL. OMG. MY MATH IS BAD!!!!! LMFAO. It's less than 200
😆 I always knew I am a BAD maths student...there is a reason I left it after 10th. LOLZ.

@Tiha: WATCH Titanic...it's sooo beautiful :')

OMG. back to back expressions

I love it whenever he hold her legs. lol They were so UNIQUE, did everything which no other couple had done.
bye riyu & zayns... (:

maham; hmm. 615..can u guess how long its gunna take us to reach 700..we are making themes for 700 right?

I m doing calculation ;)
Tiha in mood to write today ?
Anku, I am gonna try to use Double K and Shona in one sig, with the lyrics of she will be loved. I wanna experiment. Mostly I make it with both K's. u know, I like her with both:)