KaSh Heaven:WhenThere'sAWill,There'sAWay-KSG2Us - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Their expressions. thud

Time for some sigs for sure.
the only prob is that its gonna be hard to find pics for a theme like vampirish ;p

although the lock and keys idea is actually pretty cool maham. ðŸ˜Ž

btw, anku, I had that WC, WS, WC, sig made by nori, oh wait i showed you! ðŸ¤£
Oh i just mailed you more themes Maham Di 🤣 that's what me and swanz do all day..think of themes and text each other..we're like texting each other in every lesson tooo 🤣
@Jen: Me and Pics? 😲 Tell me your awake 😆 That's such a joke 😆😆😆 I have ZERO pics of SA, KaSh or anything DMG besides their last scene as ArSh. And neither do I have Titanic pics...infact, I couldnt find any even decent quality pics so I landed up finding 20+ sigs @ fanpop.com and now that's what I use🤣🤣🤣

What a bad fan I am! 😆😆 I have only about 10/12 pics of SA in total 😆😆😆 And I still havent seen her OLD moov AD. I just got to know about it today 😆😆😆

And this also reminds me, I have been wanting to get a sig made from Shikha on my favs. but its been more than 7 months that the idea is still pending cuz I can't get myself to find the right pics 🤣🤣 I should ask Guinees to give me some kind of lazy award achievement 🤣🤣

@Riyuu: We're not annoying, We're just cooler than you 🤣🤣
and we have to find out..how many ppl can actually make them..

we don't want to do voting..if only few ppl are participating..

Kitna kuch kehna hai phir bhi hai dil mein sawal kahi..sapno mein jo roz kaha hai wih phir se kahon ya nahi...

Hey guys!
Jenny Okay.

Riya LOL.. I prefer us in one house.
@ Anku: LOL. Yeah, I been downloading SA pics form DMG., so you can find her pics htere. I am mostly downloading sad pics. It's easier to make them anything else.

^ THIS GUY is the king of CID. every episode has him.
hey tiha! :)

omg anku- leonardooo. ;)