Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
most of the question will be answered in th efollowing parts.. thats why I don't answer most of the questions... being a writer..I am too possessive about all my character.. feel really sad when they say bad of maan or geet..😭😭😭
I feel like crying...NAHI NAHI..EKTA STYLE...

komlika thumbnail
@Eva take your time.... Even I got caught today in class reading FF when teacher was teaching....he was like I have notice u for past couple classes u always laugh n girn staring at computer screen .... Would u like to share those jokes with class .... I was dieing due to embarrassment .....n.... U couldn't control my laugh bc when her was asking abt joke I just remember MUSKi (7 th heaven) BHABHA comment from BSLS to make matter worse
muskanp thumbnail
MAAN would have not even noticed the name plate first time.. but he was forced to notice because of the sound !!!
he is too big a persoanlity to read name boards😉
muskanp thumbnail
guns maan didn't notice it was tucked behind!!!
dress!!!! how does it matter
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

most of the question will be answered in th efollowing parts.. thats why I don't answer most of the questions... being a writer..I am too possessive about all my character.. feel really sad when they say bad of maan or geet..😭😭😭

I feel like crying...NAHI NAHI..EKTA STYLE...

It's ok we will wait.... Even we ask readers become possessive of characters.... But I have notice something .... When update has geet pain in it readers blame maan... When maan pain is describe they blame geet....either way they need someone to blame ... Don't be upset .... They love ur writing thts y they say what they say... So smile... On tht note....ek GK ka scene toh banta hai in next update ..., what say 😉
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

MAAN would have not even noticed the name plate first time.. but he was forced to notice because of the sound !!!

he is too big a persoanlity to read name boards😉

but muskan i thought he was particular ti anything dat concerned Geet for him
i mean anything related Geet was never big for his personality😕

komlika thumbnail
@ muskan ....after all he is the Maan Singh KHurana 😉
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

It's ok we will wait.... Even we ask readers become possessive of characters.... But I have notice something .... When update has geet pain in it readers blame maan... When maan pain is describe they blame geet....either way they need someone to blame ... Don't be upset .... They love ur writing thts y they say what they say... So smile... On tht note....ek GK ka scene toh banta hai in next update ..., what say 😉

u know wat guys mite sound funny but sometimes i visualize Geet n Maan in my dreams acting in muskan's FF's
i mean u put face to d character like dat

muskanp thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

but muskan i thought he was particular ti anything dat concerned Geet for him
i mean anything related Geet was never big for his personality😕

but why should he read the name plate again & again...
komlika thumbnail
@ muskan.... Waise geet aur Dadi ki meeting dhamake dar Joni chahiye PLZ ..... Meri ur muski ki bet lagi hai 😆