another mini update from hinal
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@wardah welcome dear. ok dear.i'll.
@kate will post within 2min
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Next:-

Geet come and see ayur and khan sit there but dev is also there with annie and arjun.

Geet's anger rises up  then she said khan and ayur come to study we will talk there  , they left from there.Geet to dev, annie and arjun, pls maan is tired now and takin nap , so pls, all of u come tomorrow or when maan will wake up ,I'll call u later.

Annie:- ek min gk, he is our family member and we don't need ur permission to meet him, after u came in his life , everything is wrong, only u r  the reason he is sad and hurt. If he marry sameera then everything is fine but u came and along with that ur daughter also came , what do u want money ….I trust u as my friend but I don't know u r here to create problem in our life. Y r u came here, y r u broke my friend sameera's heart and life, she went to depression, cause of u.

Here,dev and arjun try to shut annie but she is going on.

Geet listen everything then said ho gaya lecture iya kuch baki hain if yes then go from here before it's too late . I heard ur lecture cause once u r my friend and u r maan's sis.I respect all maan's relation but that doesn't mean u r standing in front of me and say anything again our relation.if u have little time  then think what u done in past now get lost from here and I'm not old geet who will heard all of lecture here.

Dev :-sorry bhabi

Geet:-ummm

Geet entered the study room and talk with khan and ayur.

Geet shocked to see some facts and know about the name who wants to kill maan, who is very close to maan.

Geet thinks if maan will know then what will happen?

After ayur and khan left she entered her room with dinner of them , nanny help her.

She seen both father- daughter sleeping there peacefully.

She make them wake up and told to eat fast.

After some time both sleepy father–daughter duo fed by geet.

Nannu is happy to see them happy and content .

After dinner , geet also eat and make mk sleep and then lay besides maan.She slowly patted him and looking at him.

She thinks maan looking pale, y, here is every one but seems no one is looking or caring him properly. I know he has habit to forget to takes meals . no one dare to face him,who will take his famous anger. Geet slowly gets close to kiss him but then just caressed and lay besides him.

Next day morning, maan wake up and see his life and soul r sleeping peacefully.He gives peck to both of them on their forehead.

When geet said maan don't go today and take rest.

Maan smiles and just lay there when geet said r u still sad abt yesterday,.

Maan look at her then asked tumhe pata….

Geet :-umm then said mr khurana kaha tha par kyuon kaha oh pata hain nehi par dimag hain aapka har time utla hi sochte hain, maan that time I'm not ur wife only.I'm dcp and I have to professional , u taught me that.remember.

Maan feels ashamed and said I'm sorry but geet said no sorry. Maan I think we less communicate and  .. maan I don't give u time  and …it's all my fault geet.I'm sorry.

Geet just said no maan, pls don't say sorry,

Maan:- can we start from the beginning again.

Geet look at maan then slowly nodded here mk said….uff….ma…ma…da…da… ki..tne…ba..at…ka..rte…ho..so…jao…na……mk..fe.el…slee…py…

Maaneet smiles and maan said iye bilkul tumhari tarah hain.

Geet:- no iye aapki tara hain .

Maan:-nehi tumhari tarah.

Geet:- nehi aapki tarah

Maan:-nehi bilkul tumahra gussa aur kisi ko mere paas nehi dekh sakti .

Geet:- gussa oh toh aapke tarah ahin, har time nose pe baithi rehete hain …..then both smiles and give peck on mk's forehead and maan said I want to know about that 7yrs geet.

Geet look at maan.

Precap:- mk going school and then office and sasha met gk
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 2-
After having breakfast Maan and Geet left to drop Mahi to school and then go to office and even Meera left for the university.After dropping Mahi to school Maan and Geet go to their secret place near the London Bridge where they used to spend time in silence remembering all the old timesor when they were sad or felt lonely.They even used to come here when Geet was pregnant with Mahi and only Maan,Geet and Mahi knew about this place.

Maan:Mishti I want to talk something about Meera as her elder brother 

Geet:Yes Maan plz tell I am listening

Maan:Mishti today morning at the breakfast table Meera told me that she loves a guy and even he loves her a lot and that she wants us to meet him once but she was afraid to tell it to you

Geet:Maan but do you think it is right to meet the guy without knowing anything about him?

Maan:Mishti I agree with you but there is no harm in meeting him once right then if we like him then we will find more about his family and then decide

Geet:Ok Maan I think we should meet him why don't you call Meera and tell her to bring him with her for dinner today?

Maan:Ok Mishti I will call her and tell her

And so he calls Meera and tells her that Geet is ready to meet the guy and to bring him for dinner.Then he turns and sees that tears are flowing down Geet's cheeks.So he gets worried and asks:Mishtikya hua.Tum roh kyu rahi ho?

Geet:Kuch nahi Maan bas Delhi ki bohut yaad arahi hai.Kitne saal hogaye waha gaye hue bas isliye 

Maan:Mishti koi baat nahi we will plan to go to Delhi soon when Mahi has her holidays aur waise bhi Khurana Constructions ko Delhi se kitne naye deals arahe hai

Then Geet hugs him and is still crying and so Maan says:Shh Mishti.Don't worry everything will be fineand you know na that I cant see tears in your eyes plz stop crying and then wipes her tears.

They sit there like that only for sometime and then leave for KC.

MORNING 10AM,CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY
Here the whole university students are in the stadium for the final match whereas Meera was searching for HIM.The guy is batting and his team needs 6 runs to win the match.As the bowler is going to bowl he remembers his Brother's words:Jab tumhe kisi baat se dar lage toh aapni aakhe bandh karo aur aapne maa aur papa ka naam lo,phir dekhna jeet tumhari hogi sirf tunhari

So he tells his parents name and also his brother's name.Then the bowler bowled the ball and he hit a 6but the fielder caught the ball and appealed to the umpire:HOWZZAT?

But the umpire showed 6 and then the fielder looked down to see that he was standing outside the boundary line.

Everyone cheered the guy and finally Meera found HIM.After everone left Meera went and hugged him and said:Finally Yash you won the match.Your dream to be in the cricket team is fulfilled

you guys must be wondering whether he is the same Yash then the answer is:Yes he Yash Singh Khurana,Maan's brother 
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
im f9 sonali too so
hows work nd study dear?

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
annie grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡
haaaayyy geet to bina kahe Maan ke dil ki har baat jaan jati hai ..
really magical 😍
 who wants to kill maan, who is very close to maan.

lovelyyy update dear 🤗
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey rakhi loved the update yaar n hi muskaan sorry was writing part 2 so
ninavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

im f9 sonali too so
hows work nd study dear?

work ko chutti for 1 and half month tak 
kal se net bhi 1 or 2 hrs 
exaaaaaaaaam fever will start frm tmroooo 😕
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely one Kanthi, esply this line of  mk said….uff….ma…ma…da…da… ki..tne…ba..at…ka..rte…ho..so…jao…na……mk..fe.el…slee…py…,it was so cute, geet ne ithna asanise annie ko janne diya she should have given a tight slap.
ninavi thumbnail
lovelyyy update hinal 🤗
mishti and maan 
&
meera and yash 😊