Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ice cream treat from my side to all of u ...
nw be happy .............

Nw enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ice cream wid me πŸ˜Š
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinalshah

see i am the only one who reminds u n di everything but she god she doesnt even allow me to sit peaceful for 5 min going on giving work from morning thank god she is sleeping or else i would have been busy doing that

aww my sweet heart πŸ€—

ninavi thumbnail
@rakhi see i sent ice cream to all of u πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@priya ok dear.
@ sana I saw u
@sonali thanks dearπŸ€—
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ sonlai I seen it , yummmmmy
thnks
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok sonali enough for today keep some for tomorrow also
ninavi thumbnail
@hinal kal ka toh pataa nahi dear 
kal se sirf 1 or 2 hrs net 
last year exaaaaaaaaaaaaaams πŸ˜­ will be busy till 30th april 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Next:-

Dadi :- u , I want to meet dcp, what r u doing here, look geet, go , maan need u.

Geet said I know, he needs me dadi but if u want to talk to gk , dcp of delhi then tell me if u want to talk with ur maan's wife then also tell me but to whom u choose .

Dadi:- u mean u r dcp.

Khan excused himself and thinks kya family hain, mere dimag kharap ho jayga, lagta hain iss khurana khandan ke wajay se humare gk madam aise ho gaye.

Dadi:-ok, I want ur help.

Geet:- dadi, I mean madam we will help u and we will give mr khurana full protection.

Here maan heard mr khurana and thinks may be she is still angry but he seen love, care for him then y she addressed him as mr khurana.

Here dadi hold her hands and said thanks beta.

Geet:- it's ok , it's our duty. Aap ghar jaiye , have faith on us, no one can touch again mr khurana.

Maan to himself again mr khurana, y geet, y , isse accha hota toh mein maar jata , iye roj roj ka marna ,but u love me I know but then y this mr khurana.

Dadi left and before that she gave blessing to geet.

Geet noticed maan with mk and maan looking at her with sad and hurt face.

Geet shook her head and think baap ban gaye but bacche ke bacche hain abhi tak, choti choti baat pe sad ho jate hain. Uff mein kya karu in dono baap beti ko leke.both r same

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Next:-

Dadi :- u , I want to meet dcp, what r u doing here, look geet, go , maan need u.

Geet said I know, he needs me dadi but if u want to talk to gk , dcp of delhi then tell me if u want to talk with ur maan's wife then also tell me but to whom u choose .

Dadi:- u mean u r dcp.

Khan excused himself and thinks kya family hain, mere dimag kharap ho jayga, lagta hain iss khurana khandan ke wajay se humare gk madam aise ho gaye.

Dadi:-ok, I want ur help.

Geet:- dadi, I mean madam we will help u and we will give mr khurana full protection.

Here maan heard mr khurana and thinks may be she is still angry but he seen love, care for him then y she addressed him as mr khurana.

Here dadi hold her hands and said thanks beta.

Geet:- it's ok , it's our duty. Aap ghar jaiye , have faith on us, no one can touch again mr khurana.

Maan to himself again mr khurana, y geet, y , isse accha hota toh mein maar jata , iye roj roj ka marna ,but u love me I know but then y this mr khurana.

Dadi left and before that she gave blessing to geet.

Geet noticed maan with mk and maan looking at her with sad and hurt face.

Geet shook her head and think baap ban gaye but bacche ke bacche hain abhi tak, choti choti baat pe sad ho jate hain. Uff mein kya karu in dono baap beti ko leke.both r same

super amazing pls
conttttttttttttttttttttt pls another
one love it β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
ninavi thumbnail
Lovelyy update dear πŸ€—
uffff yeh maan hameshaa ultaa pooltaa sochtaa rehtaa hai