h r u dear?
[/QUOTE]
 m gr88 havin my dinner nw ðŸ˜†
.wht abt u ???????
[/QUOTE]
me tooooo
Posted: 13 years ago
gt written update from Facebook 

Geet is sitting still on her hosp bed... when MSK sees her from outside..!! A tear rolls down his eyes...! MSK enters.. his face cringed with pain..!! He sits .. lookin at Geet.. who is crying..but has a steady n lost gaze! MSK holds Geets hand in his...! Geet looks at him...n a tear rolls down..! Geet hugs MSK n starts to cry...!! MSK in tears too..! . Geet says..our baby.. our baby ..! Geet tells MSK.. bring back my baby....! Dadi n Anne..come in and are in tears seeing Maneet...! Dadi hugs Geet..n Geet says... Babaji snatched my baby from me... why Dadi?? Dadi says.. maybe he punished our baby for our sins..! Dadi says..dun cry... no one has control on what happens as per Babajis wish..! MSK gets up n leaves.n is in hosp alley..!! Dev sees him walking all lost..

Geet asks Dadi..where did MSK go?? why did he leave me n go...n that all will leave me n go..n Dadi reassures...!! Dadi thinks if i dun handle her properly now.. she will be affected deeply..!! I have to talk to MSk..!! Dadi asks Anne to watch over Geet n goes to talk to MSK

Dadi asks Dev..where is MSK?? Dev says..mite have gone out.. i culdn dare to talk to him.. u better go n talk.. he is in shock!! MSK sitting on a couch in the hosp n lost in Geets words of get my baby back..! Dadi sees...him!! Dadi comes n sits next to him n MSK breaksdown n says...What happened??. Dadi reassures n says.. if u break down then who will handle Geet?? If God was unwilling what can we do....! MSK says..why did this happen to us?? Dadi says.. if i knew.. i wuldn have let this happen..!! go to Geet..she needs u..!! Anne comes n MSK entering..n says..m going to get meds for her.. u go in n handle her.. no one but u can comfort her right now..!! 

MSK enters n Geet looks at him..!! Both look melancholic..! Maneet hug again n Geet says..m sorry Maan...i culdn take care of ur baby..!! MSK wipes Geets tears n says..dun say so.. its not ur fault.. its my fault.. if i hadnt left u n gone..this wuldn have happened!! Geet says..no MSK... this isnt ur fault.. i culdn give u any happiness... i only gave u pain..!! 

MSK says..dun say so..!! Geet cries..!! MSK says..its too late..u take rest..! Maneet lie down clinging to each other..

MSK holding Geet n taking her out of the hosp ... romeo offers to get the car ready..!! As Maneet walk.. an elderly couple rejoice at becoming Grandparents..n Geet in tears...watching the newborn in the cradle..!! MSK supports her...n says.. No Geet... our kid hasnt left us n go.Babaji took him to a better place..!! dun be sad...!! MSK supports Geet...n hugs her..!!

Arjun calls the mansion n Anne receives..!! Arjun wishes to talk to Dadi..n Anne says she is busy..!! Arjun says..wanted to know about Geet.. Anne ...says not yet.. mite b on the way..!! Arjun says..i understand what must be going thru her..!! Door bell rings n Anne says.. Maneet have come.. see u tomorrow!! Dadi welcomes Maneet n says...go get fresh n come for lunch..i cooked for all of us!! MSK leads Geet along n they pass by the babys room n recollects MSKs words...'This is my baby n his mums room' .. Geet breaksdown n runs from there 
Geet sitting in her nite suite in front of the babys cradle in the babys room n Dev comes n is about to touch her.. n stops n both are in tears..!! MSK comes n sees Dev in the room with Geet..

Geet comes to her room n that too has baby toys n Geet continues crying... n MSK supports her..!! MSK self thot.. what kinda situation is this..... i know Geet is in pain ..but i m not able to do anything...!! No this cant be..with me being here..Geet can breakdown like this..!!

-END-

Precap -- MSK comes running in his nite suite..(black vest n trackies) and asks Dadi where is Geet n Dadi says....she was with u?? MSK says..no when i got up she was gone..!!
Originally posted by sonalinaik2006

gt written update from Facebook 

Geet is sitting still on her hosp bed... when MSK sees her from outside..!! A tear rolls down his eyes...! MSK enters.. his face cringed with pain..!! He sits .. lookin at Geet.. who is crying..but has a steady n lost gaze! MSK holds Geets hand in his...! Geet looks at him...n a tear rolls down..! Geet hugs MSK n starts to cry...!! MSK in tears too..! . Geet says..our baby.. our baby ..! Geet tells MSK.. bring back my baby....! Dadi n Anne..come in and are in tears seeing Maneet...! Dadi hugs Geet..n Geet says... Babaji snatched my baby from me... why Dadi?? Dadi says.. maybe he punished our baby for our sins..! Dadi says..dun cry... no one has control on what happens as per Babajis wish..! MSK gets up n leaves.n is in hosp alley..!! Dev sees him walking all lost..

Geet asks Dadi..where did MSK go?? why did he leave me n go...n that all will leave me n go..n Dadi reassures...!! Dadi thinks if i dun handle her properly now.. she will be affected deeply..!! I have to talk to MSk..!! Dadi asks Anne to watch over Geet n goes to talk to MSK

Dadi asks Dev..where is MSK?? Dev says..mite have gone out.. i culdn dare to talk to him.. u better go n talk.. he is in shock!! MSK sitting on a couch in the hosp n lost in Geets words of get my baby back..! Dadi sees...him!! Dadi comes n sits next to him n MSK breaksdown n says...What happened??. Dadi reassures n says.. if u break down then who will handle Geet?? If God was unwilling what can we do....! MSK says..why did this happen to us?? Dadi says.. if i knew.. i wuldn have let this happen..!! go to Geet..she needs u..!! Anne comes n MSK entering..n says..m going to get meds for her.. u go in n handle her.. no one but u can comfort her right now..!! 

MSK enters n Geet looks at him..!! Both look melancholic..! Maneet hug again n Geet says..m sorry Maan...i culdn take care of ur baby..!! MSK wipes Geets tears n says..dun say so.. its not ur fault.. its my fault.. if i hadnt left u n gone..this wuldn have happened!! Geet says..no MSK... this isnt ur fault.. i culdn give u any happiness... i only gave u pain..!! 

MSK says..dun say so..!! Geet cries..!! MSK says..its too late..u take rest..! Maneet lie down clinging to each other..

MSK holding Geet n taking her out of the hosp ... romeo offers to get the car ready..!! As Maneet walk.. an elderly couple rejoice at becoming Grandparents..n Geet in tears...watching the newborn in the cradle..!! MSK supports her...n says.. No Geet... our kid hasnt left us n go.Babaji took him to a better place..!! dun be sad...!! MSK supports Geet...n hugs her..!!

Arjun calls the mansion n Anne receives..!! Arjun wishes to talk to Dadi..n Anne says she is busy..!! Arjun says..wanted to know about Geet.. Anne ...says not yet.. mite b on the way..!! Arjun says..i understand what must be going thru her..!! Door bell rings n Anne says.. Maneet have come.. see u tomorrow!! Dadi welcomes Maneet n says...go get fresh n come for lunch..i cooked for all of us!! MSK leads Geet along n they pass by the babys room n recollects MSKs words...'This is my baby n his mums room' .. Geet breaksdown n runs from there 
Geet sitting in her nite suite in front of the babys cradle in the babys room n Dev comes n is about to touch her.. n stops n both are in tears..!! MSK comes n sees Dev in the room with Geet..

Geet comes to her room n that too has baby toys n Geet continues crying... n MSK supports her..!! MSK self thot.. what kinda situation is this..... i know Geet is in pain ..but i m not able to do anything...!! No this cant be..with me being here..Geet can breakdown like this..!!

-END-

Precap -- MSK comes running in his nite suite..(black vest n trackies) and asks Dadi where is Geet n Dadi says....she was with u?? MSK says..no when i got up she was gone..!!

dear the precap is Maan sees Geet sitting in the baby's room and Dev is also there
Originally posted by smj1977

dear the precap is Maan sees Geet sitting in the baby's room and Dev is also there
both is d precap 
hope maan does nt do anything ulta in his anger,shock,depression n all
@shruti i knw dear ðŸ˜Š
jus dont want to add dev in precap [itna to kar hi sakti hun ..chahe kaal usse zelanaa hi kyu na pade 😈]
@all maan kuch kare na kare  but I'll do defo something to that dev.
sab kuch iss ke wajay se ho raha hain besharam dev phir bhi chala yaa.

@all sorry girls
 very tired today can't post any update of my ff.
 tomorrow I'll post
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

.wahi toh ..........pataa nahi outhouse se bahaar kyun nikalaa ta haai ..ullu ka patthaaa ðŸ˜¡
@sonali, dev is taking chance of the situation.
when maan told him to go gurgaon then y he staying there
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

seriously thy should put dev on house arrest no no room arrest 
tht only would b better for him
n hope maan dev ke sari haddi ya todh de aur dev joins naintara in coma