Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Drashti is losing by big margin... common Geetians

--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guyz to sound totally vella... I actually counted the votes on the WassupTV link and found that Drashti is losing with a big margin...

Common Geetians... VOTE. You can post a vote every 30 minute.... common we can do it. Make Drashti win cos frankly she deserves it...

Herez the link: 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
commented for DD
and will continue
still she needs more support, common guys
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm voting every half an hour..
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi hey i was waiting for ur creations ðŸ˜‰
what happened ?if u had any pm me please.
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can u plz tell me what is all this voting about?
I can't watch the video
--Kesh-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Innocent02

can u plz tell me what is all this voting about?
I can't watch the video

Well as far as I am aware its about - who is the queen of teleworld among the actors tagged in the video link... 

All Geetians are voting for Drashti but still someone else is leading by a big margin.... so please vote if possible several times a day.. but have to wait for at least 30 minutes before you can vote again.. ðŸ˜ƒ
--Kesh-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

hi hey i was waiting for ur creations ðŸ˜‰

what happened ?if u had any pm me please.

Hello Sanjh... gr8 to see you in this thread... I love ... well... most of your posts ...😆😆 Kidding ðŸ˜‰

Ok to come to your question here... do you mean my creations... cos frankly I am a bit confused.😕.. or I might have forgotten... me a big bhullakad as my friends alwys call me... ðŸ˜†
--Kesh-- thumbnail

Hey Pinku... the power of the Gleamers... ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤— 

Others please keep voting... ðŸ˜ƒ
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kesha2412

Guyz to sound totally vella... I actually counted the votes on the WassupTV link and found that Drashti is losing with a big margin...

Common Geetians... VOTE. You can post a vote every 30 minute.... common we can do it. Make Drashti win cos frankly she deserves it...

Herez the link: 

THANKS DEAR FOR THE POST.... YES I KNOW WHOS LEADING THATS BECAUSE HER FANS ARE SO DEDICATED... MORE THAN US.. THAT WHY I KNEW SHE WILL WIN.. DD FANS SEEMS SO LAZY.. DONO WHR ALL GONE.. UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN THEM... BUT ILL KEEP VOTING.. I DON CARE... I WONT WANT THAT PARTICULAR ACTRESS TO WIN.. I DON LIKE HER IN FACT HATE HER... OKAY... WHATEVER.. THANKS.. I JUS WANNA ASK PPLE HERE, IF ITS FOR GURMEET, HW MANY WUD HAVE VOTED TILL THEY DIED?? WHY SO UNFAIR TO DD??😭😭😭
--Kesh-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

THANKS DEAR FOR THE POST.... YES I KNOW WHOS LEADING THATS BECAUSE HER FANS ARE SO DEDICATED... MORE THAN US.. THAT WHY I KNEW SHE WILL WIN.. DD FANS SEEMS SO LAZY.. DONO WHR ALL GONE.. UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN THEM... BUT ILL KEEP VOTING.. I DON CARE... I WONT WANT THAT PARTICULAR ACTRESS TO WIN.. I DON LIKE HER IN FACT HATE HER... OKAY... WHATEVER.. THANKS.. I JUS WANNA ASK PPLE HERE, IF ITS FOR GURMEET, HW MANY WUD HAVE VOTED TILL THEY DIED?? WHY SO UNFAIR TO DD??😭😭😭

Ohh sweety... just give it all and hope for the best. As for others I am sure every single one here is a Geetian first and GCian or DDian afterwards... 

But I understand why DD fans can sometimes feel let down but see how big a margin DD won with on starone voting so be assured and be positive... ðŸ˜ƒ

And after all DD does have more than 3000 fans.. common all those 3000 of you 1 vote from each one of you each day will be enough to make DD win by a whooping margin....😃