Drashti's denial to sport baby bump forced MC trac - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
W*F is wrong with you??Your causing all the members deliberately so they can bash her. Do you know her personally??Did she come and told you tht Vikrant i refuse to sport this baby bump???
To everyone....

1. By replying to this post, you are encouraging him and his posts.
2. I don't think he is a DD fan. He has done nothing but bashing her and causing defame. He's just playing here....
3. If we stand united and ignore him, he has nothing to do....
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

she is not at all responsible,the article in Times of India blaimed her completely and many have read that,kept in mind and are now making fun of Drashti..calling her acting as fake and the series a mere source of fooling fans...The channel and makers shud have posted an article in Times of India and their official web site.saying it was demand of the script..becoz Geet is highly followed and watched closely...
Irresponsible attitude,when u know it is only ur series which is much talked about,much more followed and everyone keeps an eye,why ignore small issues which are hampering your fan following and series in a big way..
As said earlier,only fans with deep and broader view wud understand what I meant and what I exactly wrote.
I still adore Drashti as an actress but I dont respect her anymore as an individual and all this only on the basis of little bit I know about her personal life..
My disliking of her wud not bother anyone,but Drashti has certainly lost many die hard fans and loyals who thought for her beyond Geet...
I think you should decide first you like her not..."not like her in person..i adore her"...you r contradicting yourselves...
Vikrant this is my last and final warning to u...plss don't bring up old articles in the topic to create more fights ....Mayb u r not bashing the Actor but by non-stop making topics accusing the actor based on a rumour article ,u r definitely hurting the sentiments of that actor's fans ...right ?

U hv already opened one topic stating reasons about why u feel Series is a flop and all that ...in that u hv already mentioned about this MC and baby bump issue as well and that topic is still open...so why u need another separate topic again to tell this point...this is not FB where u can open 10 topics on same subject....on IF we don't allow repitative topics....

So if u r again seen opening same topics again and again,then I will hv to raise your warning level now...😊

**Topic closed
Geet DT