hmmm nice replies,carry on...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Hahaha I will be banned for sure,who says we have right of speech?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I still believe MC was gonna happen even if DD had the bump or not...it's my her fault so let her be! Plus, she started wearing looser clothes so she looks a bit chubby in the stomach area...let her be!

As for th MC....it's a good way to move the plotline since the CVs haven't had a solid storyline since Dev being caught and Brij entering the picture...it's been a cycle of fights, make ups, nok jhoks, and romantic scenes with a sprinkle of AA here and there....so if the story takes a new angle...it's might turn out that MC was the best decision they ever made!

As a viewer, it's depressing to sad the MC b/c Maneet had such dreams about their baby...the room, yoga, dolls, naming child, song, etc....so many beautiful scenes dedicated to BSK...so it's heart-breaking and GC and DD's acting is so phenomenal....it brought me to tears!

But the fact is that DD shouldn't be blame and let's move on from this b/c DD has never said from HER OWN MOUTH that she won't wear the bump! 
Fakingly excellent Drashti Dhami,the miscarriage track will surely give Drashti Dhami a plot,ground to show how good a fakester she is,I mean an actress,as she said once,iacting is pure fakingand she is the best fakester in TV industry

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please stop these posts!!
You may be a big fan of DD, but the title of your post and your lines "Vikrant Khatri loves Drashti Dhami alot as an actress but no longer respects her as an individual.."  are downright investigative to her other fans like me!!!
You nonstop posting on this subject is creating more harm and havoc than any other post in this forum!! There are lot of people you have not given two hoots to a gossip article on a paper which is notorious for giving false news( the same article mentioned DD has a boyfriend which she clarified later)! You are challenging the intelligence of them!!!
Its not the job of mods of this page clarify all rumours published against the lead actors!! So there is no point of blaming mods of IF!!!

Last point, your posts are hurting all DD fans!!!

Rolzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

Fakingly excellent Drashti Dhami,the miscarriage track will surely give Drashti Dhami a plot,ground to show how good a fakester she is,I mean an actress,as she said once,iacting is pure fakingand she is the best fakester in TV industry

W*H is wrong with you!!! STOP BASHING DD!!!
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

W*H is wrong with you!!! STOP BASHING DD!!!

Jesus Christ,where did I bash her,I am saying she is the best actress,Drashti herself said,acting is pure faking..what's wrong guys/ why provoke me,yaar?
Rolzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

Jesus Christ,where did I bash her,I am saying she is the best actress,Drashti herself said,acting is pure faking..what's wrong guys/ why provoke me,yaar?

Last checked "fakester" is not an adjective to be used to explain the acting talent of anyone!!!
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ oyeee vikrant...pehle english toh seekh le...phir aake yahaan baat karna...what happened? u didnt understand the assessment i carried out of ur poor english in one of ur countless other moronic threads? do u want mamma to carry out one here as well??? i can see at least a dozen spelling and some few dozen grammatical mistakes in your posts....should i begin??? 
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dude, I think this is enough....you are quoting an article that was NOT corroborated....claiming to be her fan and the list goes on. You are talking about an individual who I might add apart from being brilliant at her job is also an epitome of professionalism.....so take a deep breath dude, you ain't helping the matters. No hard feelings............ Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago