loved it
maan is sooooooooooo sweet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
luvd it....maan luv his family n drop his study n den cont frm dist edu gr8....
Update the promise too....n update dis soon....
Thnx 4 pm.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice update ........ thnks 4 the PM .......

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi loved it very much,plsss add me in your PM list and PM all your maaneet updates specially the PROMISE.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys for a long time for not posting was really very busy... will try to update soon here after r atleast once a week...

Part 3:

Part 3:

In college Geet was best in everything but has a little weakness in one particular part

Her weakest subject "Estimation and Costing" which is she felt is the most boring subject in that Semester not that she hated the subject

But she hated the staff who takes the subject who always takes sides and punished Geet for nothing.

So Geet always stood 2nd in her class coz of the subject.

The week ahead was a week which she hated as she has to write her Estimation exam on Tuesday.

She wished she'll become class first to shut her estimation lectures mouth for once but she cudn't help but sleep in her class the lecture who spotted a soft corner for Geet's competent Ria who was also Geet's frnd who took the first place?

Although Geet din't like the subject she wanted to get first at lest once. Ria in Geet's frnds the less noticed by other frnds of Geet and the class students other than the person

Who gets first rank in her class coz of the attitude she showed actually to say she was jealous  of Geet tho she was rich herself Geet had everything which Ria always wanted

This made her more arrogant and studied not leaving the first position which Geet left after entering the current Semester after her most hated subject….

Geet was not Ria's type of mugging up the chapters without understanding the concept she did studies with a grace by clearly understanding the subject while discussing the basics with all her frnds and the whole class

bcoz of Geet the only class in the college won all the prizes of the college be it the quiz or be it the best class without any failures.

Geet helped all the class students in their dbts but not in estimation as she hated the subject this was clearly known by her other professors and frnds and did not compel her

in studies as she knw tat changing of lecturer will coz many probs at the moment Geet and other staffs thot that if the subject was handles by any other staff's she wud have defo retained her first position but not now as it was late.

She wanted to prepare for the exam but her dad has arranged for a party to his clients in her house and it was hell lot of noise…

Dad asked her to join in but she refused and went out …drivers were all busy with helping other maids for the party…she came to the gate for her luck a call taxi just came across her she held her hand for a stop and it stopped and Geet was surprised to see Maan again… she got into the car quickly and gets in she thanks him for helping her get her on time to the exam…and apologized for leaving without saying anything…

Geet: I'm Sorry, actually I was really getting late and cudn't take tension anymore so I just left..

Maan: its okay no probs… I knw how it wud be during exams…

So where u have to go…

Geet : plz wait na I'll confirm and tell u…

Geet called Naintara…

Geet: yaar will u be able to make up so that we can revise for tat stupid subject….wen r u returning from ur place…

NT: Yaar Geet sorry I'll not be able to make it today as its raining heavily down here and all roads r blocked…

Geet: its ok…tc..

Geet calls Pinky:

Geet: hello!  

Pinky (sadly): hello geet!!

Geet: Pinky how is every thing going in ur chacha's place is everything settled for now…do u need any help…I think the rituals are over by now so wen are they dividing the wills…wat is uncles condition…

Pink: Geet everything is fine I want any help will surely contact u… rituals are finished finally after a year they agreed to diving with us…dad is fine…

Will be there on Sunday …

Geet was all silent din't knw wat to do…where to go…

Geet finally called meera who was in hostel and told her to come down to foyer so that they can prepare.

Meera accepted atonce geet sighed relief and asked maan to take her to college hostel apologizing to him for making him wait…

Maan brushed of the apology by saying he isthere to do wat ppl ask for and drives…

Geet reached hostel and meera was waiting for her. Geet asked maan to wait for her so that he candorp her back and maan accepted.

Meera and geet started to revise and at one point geet wdn't understand a problem and meera was festering her ria passed them and meera called her to help with the sum.

Ria came without pause explained the which none cudn't understand and was abt to leave while meera asked her to repeat.

Ria cudn't control and started working geet.

Maan who was watching all this came to their rescue for some reason he cudn't take some one insulting geet and said that he'll help geet in her studies and make sure she get her old rank of no.1 all of them where shocked to hear that.

Ria mocked maan saying wat atani driver can teach.

Maan brushed off her question and asked geet to come.

Geet silently noded and left for the haveli.

In the car geet told him that she'll join him in his house as her house will be busy with parties organised by her father.

Maan noded and gave his address later told her that he'll come and pick her up.    

Precap: 

Maan helping Geet in her subject...

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...
loved it...
thnx 4 d pm