Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

new one dear.. in wic Narain acted...

i might hv seen it but dont remember it i think thats gud so that i can read this ff without any expectation since i dont know the story.............pl cont soon
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it...cont soon!!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

i might hv seen it but dont remember it i think thats gud so that i can read this ff without any expectation since i dont know the story.............pl cont soon

i was abt to ask the same one W*Hr 
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovly update
yaar
looking forward for next part
nenjirikum varai

manisha03 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept........................continue soon........................
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Maan S Khurana - 25yrs..... was n final year Civil Engg... but had to discontinue his studies due to family circumstances... owing three call taxi and runs call taxi service in Chennai...
Middle classfamily loves his family more than anything their house is filled with lots and lots of love rather than money... wic they minded to dust... only thing for their family is love....

Part 2:

He reached the Handa hawali in his taxi to pick her up for her classes. She came out all sad but had brightness in her face when she saw him.

Tho she had many cars several drivers waiting for her order she wanted to lead the normal life.

She sat in the car he drove from the hawali. Her father was totally against her going in a call taxi.

But on her insistence he agreed and asked him to regularly pick her and drop her. She met him about two weeks ago on the highways of Velachery - Tambaram road when her car failed, she was already getting late for her exam

. She called for auto but none went her way as it was busy hour to take children's to school.

Maan was on his way from dropping customer in near by IT park.

He saw her asking for lift and stopping auto's Geet held her hand in front of his car and asked whether he'll be able to drop her in "JAY College" as it was getting late for her exam.  

Maan agreed' she hurriedly got in

While driving towards her college geet started revising for her exam'.

She was all tensed because it was getting late and couldn't concentrate more on the subject she was going through.

Mann sensed that and accelerated 'bit more at last they reached the college at 9.45am.

Geet in rush to her exam took Rs150/- from her bag and gave it to him as she was in a hurry it seemed like she was thrusting it in like anger but tho it was in tension and without another word left to search her Register no. in the notice board.

Maan knowing her restlessness understood her urgency and took the money and pocketed it.

But his frnd who was a with Maan in call Taxi services was watching all this while he came to drop some of the lectures who where regular didn't approve Geet's manner of giving money'

Dev frnd of Maan was pitilessly cheated on by a rich girl and from then on he hated girls who show off tho he had immense respect towards them.

On seeing Geet's behavior towards Maan he was fuming '

Maan waved at him and they came near' Dev who was already fuming gave Maan his piece of mind '.

Maan assured he'll look into the matter and hear after be careful with others behaviors'

Only to avoid more ranting form Dev as he knew wat is the reason for Geet's behaviour'

He then asked him if he has done the job of asking the university whter he cud complete is studies from distance education as his family needs him more and'

Dev told him tat yes he can but the expenses cud be more and asked him whter he can manage the customers calling and his studies as he is in his final year of civil engg'.

Maan assured him tat he'll take care of that'

And went to Alagappa University to get his application form for distance education with spl recommendation from his principal and HOD's 'and his Dean of the college'

The College was more sad tat Maan has to leave his studies in btwn to take care ans was in a position to take distance education'

Al though they assured him he can continue his studies part time.. but as Maan wanted to be their to help his dad who's health was now low as his pressure shooted up due to the stress he under went for Maan's studies and the advance's he borrowed has become more than they cud afford' 

So Maan decided on the best to help his family than continue his studies'

So he took the money which his dad has brought in advance for his collage fees and brought three maruthi alto in second hand and made it fit for call Taxi services he started his business with his three frnds Dev and Yash'.

Though Maan owned the three cars he asked Dev and Yash who was also like him from middle class younger to him to take the profits leaving him only the petrol charges as they where adamant in giving him something'

As he has helped them in many difficulties and now they are feeling like owning the car and wud not take anything playfully as their life got spoiled due to their carelessness lest of getting warning form their parents and them ignoring the fact'and was now more hurt

Than they cud dream of'.

My FF's will be updated soon those waiting for THE PROMISE will get it soon...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
me First πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love the update :D
wowwww that was so nice Maan Love his Family more than any thing πŸ˜ƒ
Too Good Part 

Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the pm.................i am definitely sure i havent watched this movie............yippee so i cna imagine gc as maan very easily and i can read this ff without any hindrance............loved the update...........thanks for some light on msk.............so slowly i hope v wud get more maaneet scenes
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

me First πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love the update :D
wowwww that was so nice Maan Love his Family more than any thing πŸ˜ƒ
Too Good Part 

yes dear maan loves his family more than anything
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

hey thanks for the pm.................i am definitely sure i havent watched this movie............yippee so i cna imagine gc as maan very easily and i can read this ff without any hindrance............loved the update...........thanks for some light on msk.............so slowly i hope v wud get more maaneet scenes

yup dear u'll get maaneet scene's more but slowly...
and im happy u haven't seen the original version....