Fan Fictions

Maaneet SS: Till My Heart NOTE PAGE 24

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dears plz tell me if the tamil title is ok wiht u...r shall i keep the english title itself

Hai frnds me have no rite in updating another and make u wait more but cudn't stop myself from so here i give my small SS...wic is an inspiration from tamil movie "Nenjirukum Varai" ... u will see a different love story of Maaneet here...actually i wanted to keep the Tamil name for the SS i wud love to hear an yes for the tamil title... but if no its okies...

OUR MAAN WILL BE DIFFERENTLY PORTRAYED NOT THE MSK... of riches but filled with love

TILL MY HEART 

INDEX:
part 1: page 1
Part 2: page 8
Part 4: page 19

Geet Handa:

Turned 19 today doing her B.Sc in interiors... sole heir of Handa industires... more of her character is briefed in the update below...

Part 1:

She woke up at the sound of her alarm. Shot her prayers to the Almighty. Headed for a shower and went to the Pooja room, prayed for everyone's happiness, came to her dad's room took blessings from her mom's photo and wanted to take from her dad too but as he was busy with meetings piled up due to his urgent visit abroad took his peace here.

She not wanting to disturb him but also wanting to hear the spl blessing on her spl day left her to her room.

It was 8'o clock' she desperately waiting for her dad for wishing her and blessing her on her 19th birthday.. Not knowing he has left while she was in her room already. Mins passed as she enquired a maid was told tat he left for office early which shattered her happiness on her spl day.

His house was full of relatives, kids of his bro, and sis wishing him a very happy 24.

He was again swept of the floor by their love and affection not wanting not wanting to make them sad he politely let the news tat it is already time for him to return to his job only to receive a shock of them agreeing immediately without any protest bechara not knowing wat was going on their mind.

Geet only daughter of Mohinder Handa was not into richness tho she had many at her call for service. Even being the sole heir of the Handa industries happiness was wat she was longing'she craving desperately for the love and affection from her loved one's wic she mite never get.

Being a business man Mr. Handa took no point in showering love for her wic once he had before a terrific accident wic took his wife's life and all ppl asking was money now he became a machine tat money was his center of mind nothing else even tho he showers her with gifts as rich do he never showered the most wanted to Geet the accident changed Geet's life of loosing her mom forever and her dad slowly' she started for searching love in the self centered world where money was in every one's mind even her maids'her hospitalization of 6months period brought in a drastic change to her life

That Mr. Handa cudn't even attempt the first rituals to be offered to her mother after her death.. She started hating the richness around her tho she can't avoid her dad was compelled into staying' she came out without having her breakfast'these incidences are slowly affecting her heart wic is not yet realized by her'.

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ye ye ye m 1st woooow ......m jumpin in joy [:D/]
Congo on ewr new ss❤️
hey awesome ss dear new concept......awww geet mother iz no more datz sad.....n her dad..... Awwww poor geet hope she met our hero maan vry soon......plz conti soon n thnx 4 pm me dear..... keep it up 👍🏼
Update soon....m waitin 4 nxt update.....
Edited by avani_9 - 13 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I <3 d start ...
cont soon ....ad plz PM me 
thnk u 😃
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one.... loved it
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avani_9

ye ye ye m 1st woooow ......m jumpin in joy [:D/]
Congo on ewr new ss❤️
hey awesome ss dear new concept......awww geet mother iz no more datz sad.....n her dad..... Awwww poor geet hope she met our hero maan vry soon......plz conti soon n thnx 4 pm me dear..... keep it up 👍🏼
Update soon....m waitin 4 nxt update.....

thanks dear... yes Geet will meet Maan soon...this will be a different story of our Maaneet...
avani_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

thanks dear... yes Geet will meet Maan soon...this will be a different story of our Maaneet...

Yeh i kno u'll rock.....bt update soon dear otherwise ....u think m givin u dhamki lollzzz m jus kiddin ha bt still update soon
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avani_9

Yeh i kno u'll rock.....bt update soon dear otherwise ....u think m givin u dhamki lollzzz m jus kiddin ha bt still update soon

no dear im thinking ur giving a dhamki....
avani_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

no dear im thinking ur giving a dhamki....

Hehehe den i'll cum out frm ewr lappy or mobi or pc n wil made u write update hahaha
simply fabulous start....
i love the tamil title............since i myself am a tamilian..........
keep writing

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing concept............continue soon...................