What Geet did To protect child?:Modsnote&Warning Pg61 - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Viji...........you are underestimating them............bhool gayi DMG forum.....................But seriously......MC ke baad jitna forum dead tha they make it lively.........
Now you have 2 post to nominate weirdest post of IF..........both from alimabi on GF forum.............chal  post bana ......which one was moe stupid this one or previous oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I believe Kulu yaha jitne bhi groups hai.....We all are hardcore Geetians First.....And its not easy to break that......Right Girls???? DMG pe Yeh Log Kar sakte hai, kyuki waha pehle se sab divided the...Yaha nahi hai.....Nahi kar paayenge dear....

HALLA BOL πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rickks

Aane do kulu....

Hum Bhi Hai Josh Mein, Baatein Kar Hosh Mein Gayenge.....Tab hi Bhaag Jaayenge
πŸ˜†

Ha ha ....I think you are missing............great DMG war zone alot these...days.........vaise maaza aaya na/////viji kal se aajtak kya entertinment pacakge tha...........

alimabi ke post ke saath Prerna ki kasuti muft muft...............ek pe ek free...........enjoy......on whatever u want
*Pallo clearing her throat*

DEAR TM,
                  Thanks to my frendz Ashu and Parmy....I have realized how majorly u have contributed to my medical education. I owe you sum ALOO TIKKI and one huge Camel sized Tent...as tokens of gratitude.
Thanking you
Pallo

🀣
🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Since its Tight Pants discussion this VM needss to be heree

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

How How How on earth did i miss this VM.....

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

Yeshh I have zee in and Pallu Out..Ash dancess around carrying zee on her one Oongli🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by pooja83

so does pregnancy lead to tenting and camping??????🀣

haan pooji.......tight cloths kee suffocation.................camps kee oxugen se chali jaat hai
Geet could have easily worn that tent MSK owned, careless fool 😑
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Haila the topic is still on 🀣🀣

Anything meaningful is der or just aise hi ?

NOpe there is lot of meaningful answer....for such a meaning ful question................if u are seriously bothered about it..............u can check replys..........for 50 pages........🀣...see wee did so much homework for your....knowledge base............
Originally posted by kuls11

haan pooji.......tight cloths kee suffocation.................camps kee oxugen se chali jaat hai

exactly and camping means eat only fruits so no alloo tikki and no MCπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

**Mod's note**

I don't see any purpose of this thread anymore...It has turned into a chat thread filled with only personal attacks and bashing...

@To the topic starter:When u hv seen that your one thread instigated the whole fight,I don't think it was necessary to deliberately open another thread on the same subject to instigate more fights when already there r 10 topics opened in the forum discussing the same MC and baby issue....If its opened deliberately to enjoy the fights,then its instigation and is against IF rules for which consider this as your first and final official warning in this forum,Any such acts again will lead to a raise in warning level😊

@To all others in the thread:Everyone involved in this thread is being now given a first and final official warning for continuing with the fights and personal attacks despite two general mod notes given in the last thread...all the names have been noted down whoever has broken the rules here..if anyone is seen in hving further fights in the forum in any other thread,then thier warning level will b raised now😊

**Topic closed
Geet DT