Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sigma

Pallo aloo tikki outfit, very nutritious outfit that would be, your gonna be a great doctor ⭐️

they'd probably complain the aloo tikki was cold and we would back to that hypothermia problem again 🤣🤣🤣

AAH DA MAGIC WORD!!!!

Am sure den our TM n her pal will be gracious enuff to add more TRPs to da show....And we can ask them to give us a deeper insight into the advantages of having hypothermia....They are very very learned in dat matter!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Caco stop giving more ideas for their next thread in geet forum

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nothing beats GOL GAPPA craze!

itne khaye GOL GAPPA
jiski liye Maan nahi ban paya PAPPA 🤣
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Sanju.... food carving?😳 Kuch khas hai kya?😳😲😆

SANJU BADNAAM HUI!!! 🤣

LOL If I was pregnant I wouldn't need to have Maan peck me on the forehead or pull my dupatta, just seeing him would make me MC!! 🤣 Then I would beg him to leave Geet and have babies with me!!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arey Sigma list is going on and on, it will fun na if they will open next thread according to our list and our wish....

Dont forget the IP ladder part, her swiming craze, Sheila ki jawani, Seducing Maan in his own bathroom, all could be the reason of MC....

Muniza
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No pram the next topic will be geet and maan clomint kyon nahi khate???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣or why does maan like pasta?? enlighten moi... y does geet looks drop dead gorgeous in saree unlike moi?? tell me.😭.? ? y is dadi maa a widhwa??? y does Adi wear specs?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... ok add on if you have anymore sensible question.. since its question day today...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: cacoethes

nothing beats GOL GAPPA craze!

itne khaye GOL GAPPA
jiski liye Maan nahi ban paya PAPPA 🤣

He ate as well, and what Geet said, Papa need to drink as well, Papa need to care as well, so gol gappe ne kurdiya kammal....

Muniza
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Let's not forget Maan's fatherly pecks on Geet's forehead may have caused the occurrence of a MC.  I don't know about miscarriages, but if that man kisses her on the forehead again, I'll get a heart attack !

I know what kinda man kisses his wife on the forehead when she is pregnant, I can't believe i didn't see his real side before, I always thought Dev was the villain, I never realised what MSK was really upto, I feel like an idiot now Ouch

I'm gonna call the police if he kisses the forehead again now, how much can Geet be tortured Ouch
Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Caco that Gol-Gappa rhyme...🤣🤣🤣🤣. it can be a new topic materiel..
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

No pram the next topic will be geet and maan clomint kyon nahi khate???🤣or why does maan like pasta?? enlighten moi... y does geet looks drop dead gorgeous in saree unlike moi?? tell me.😭.? ? y is dadi maa a widhwa??? y does Adi wear specs?? 🤣.... ok add on if you have anymore sensible question.. since its question day today...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why Nakul always be around Daadi? Why Nakul talk like a robot?
Why Manisha fida over Maan? That could be the reason of MC, Manisha ki Jawani...

Muniza