Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mi7chimes

@Sabz....  tat is us being kind enf to understd their lack of knowledge regarding Geet n its  Characters (coz tey simply dont watch ) n genorous enf to detail our answers in languages the TM understds...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But where is the topic maker?
It seems like that we all are stressing out unnecessarily 😕

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And what's ur point ? 😆 I bashed Geet the show and Geet and Maan to some extent.. So ? 😆 I am never gonna react like the psychos who react SUCH way who bash a fictional char😆
😆

in your own words your bashing, which is against the rules 😃
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PEDOPHILE INDUCED COUPLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sammy I LOVE YOU ❤️ 🤗 🤣🤣🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

LOL.....yes topic maker is no longer here, so why are you guys taunting Prena4Rishav aka Guddi? I doubt that tm is even a KZK fan😆😆 So, there is no logic or connection between these two shows 😕. We should least bother about what others say na coz it ain't gonna change the fact nor  was it Geet's fault that MC occured 😭😳
Geet did every possible thing to save her child which we as a viewer knows but it was destiny of Geet (rather it was written on the script that the child had to go😆😆😆) that she had to lost her unborn child. 😉
I don't why some of us are making big deal out of scripted show and incidents? 😕

U dont need to doubt that Sabz.. She's not 😆😆

And yeah.. the script was just BAD😡 .. The big deal is how they kept boring us for long 12 months for a zero result
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

in your own words your bashing, which is against the rules 😃

Yeah.. Cant help it😆 Just by looking at the kind of obsession people have for a fictional show and characters😆
JayaBachan thumbnail

LOL.....yes topic maker is no longer here, so why are you guys taunting Prena4Rishav aka Guddi? I doubt that tm is even a KZK fan😆😆 So, there is no logic or connection between these two shows 😕. We should least bother about what others say na coz it ain't gonna change the fact nor  was it Geet's fault that MC occured 😭😳
Geet did every possible thing to save her child which we as a viewer knows but it was destiny of Geet (rather it was written on the script that the child had to go😆😆😆) that she had to lost her unborn child. 😉
I don't why some of us are making big deal out of scripted show and incidents? 😕

Taunting Prena4Rishav? You make her sound like some innocent person who didn't utter a single word 😆. She was much worse than the topic maker. As I said, read the previous thread first, it would give you insight as to why all of us are even commenting here.

Exactly ! How was it her fault that the MC occurred? That is what we all tried telling the topic maker, but both her and 'Guddi' were too blind in their critical hatred, that none of them paid heed to our words.

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oyee....Guddi, can you please stop posting here? Mere liye 🤣🤣
Why are you increasing your number of post man? You are already a rockers!! 🤣🤣

I don't know anyone here though we have mutual show, Geet to ask them to ignore, so I am asking you to stop commenting here pleaseeeee.

Let's go elsewhere 🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

why are you watching it since it bores you for 12 months and you think Geet deserved to lose her child, she is the main character of the show and you seem to hate her and her tight clothes

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Oyee....Guddi, can you please stop posting here? Mere liye 🤣🤣
Why are you increasing your number of post man? You are already a rockers!! 🤣🤣

I don't know anyone here though we have mutual show, Geet to ask them to ignore, so I am asking you to stop commenting here pleaseeeee.

Let's go elsewhere 🤣

😡 U're kinda perfect Saut aint u 😡

Where to go now 😆😆

Acha okie.. Me anyways gotta go make tea⭐️ Cyaaaa soonnnnnnn😃 When r u gonna come on msn
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@All: U can love Geet, u can hate Geet, but u can't ignore Geet.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago