Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What Geet did To protect child?:Modsnote&Warning Pg61 - Page 16

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sabz....  tat is us being kind enf to understd their lack of knowledge regarding Geet n its  Characters (coz tey simply dont watch ) n genorous enf to detail our answers in languages the TM understds...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

dude maybe u should go and watch the show frm its initial stage wer geet was prepared to sacrifice her own life to protect her childπŸ˜‰

and alright its a show or wateva and even though most are angry abt MC.., at the end of the day MC is a regular occurance in many women' s lives - perhaps try and be more attentive next time b4 making urself look like a foolπŸ₯±

ps seriousli why bother coming in a forum and dedicating ur life to it wen u r implying u hate the sshow and bhahh bhahh.....πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

U people still with same issue? Do u think by doing this u r changing the mind of us? In short no? We know how to think thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Geet fought for the whole world, with her family to protect her child, Isn't that enough for u? Watch the show before making such baseless topic just to instigate fight........

That I agree 😳 It was SO good that times they jz killed the essence..😑

Anyways Sabz.. feel free to answerπŸ˜ƒ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

That I agree 😳 It was SO good that times they jz killed the essence..😑

Anyways Sabz.. feel free to answerπŸ˜ƒ

They didn't kill any essence, Who told u the child is the main essence of the show? The show is about a girl who fights to get her rights, Are u a creative in the show and we don't know?.......

The show's name is Geet Hue Sab Se Parayee, not Baby Hue Sab Se Parayee.........

JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

So who told you we LOVE KZK ? 🀣 And that we dont bash it ? 🀣

I didn't say you LOVED KZK πŸ˜‰. I did however, mention your odd little obsession with liking a pedophile induced couple πŸ˜›
prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

They didn't kill any essence, Who told u the child is the main essence of the show? The show is about a girl who fights to get her rights, Are u a creative in the show and we don't know?.......

The show's name is Geet Hue Sab Se Parayee, not Baby Hue Sab Se Parayee.........

No I am not a creative.. And if they had not killed the essence, it wont have lost viewers at all.. In fact shows which keep growing, get more viewers with each passing day..

The theme of the show doesnt match at all with the things that they show over here.. That's all.. πŸ˜› Now for that, I dont need to know rocket science at all..πŸ˜› Neither I need to be the creative of the show πŸ˜•
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Sabz. LOL we aren't mentioning KZK for naught πŸ˜†. The chick who made this post and ran away had actually created a previous one. The amount of hypocrisy in that thread was astonishing. Everyone did respond by stating their opinion. However, the haters were fond of questioning Geet's character and the show's substance. Whereas ironically they once used to be fans of show's that literally tarnished the image of what a true woman is supposed to be.

Hence the need to bring up the old dirt, was to remind them that one should not preach unnecessarily. 😊

LOL.....yes topic maker is no longer here, so why are you guys taunting Prena4Rishav aka Guddi? I doubt that tm is even a KZK fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† So, there is no logic or connection between these two shows πŸ˜•. We should least bother about what others say na coz it ain't gonna change the fact nor  was it Geet's fault that MC occured 😭😳
Geet did every possible thing to save her child which we as a viewer knows but it was destiny of Geet (rather it was written on the script that the child had to goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) that she had to lost her unborn child. πŸ˜‰
I don't why some of us are making big deal out of scripted show and incidents? πŸ˜•
prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I didn't say you LOVED KZK πŸ˜‰. I did however, mention your odd little obsession with liking a pedophile induced couple πŸ˜›

And what's ur point ? πŸ˜† I bashed Geet the show and Geet and Maan to some extent.. So ? πŸ˜† I am never gonna react like the psychos who react SUCH way who bash a fictional charπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣

seriously i agree with ZEE
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@prerna4rishav: Answering u is like hitting the head on the wall, u don't watch the show, so what is the need of answering u? U would not understand it anyway............