Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pallu are you sure, maybe your hallucinating as your top is too tight

according to expert that is unimpossible, the baby needs to be able to breathe through it's mother clothes despite it not having even any lungs initially 🤣🤣🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

For what ? Geet ? 🤣

That you decide🤣 I cannot give you anymore advices. If you want any further advice, I will charge money🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

LOL....I am a soap opera lover 😳 (You did not know kyaa?)
I have been following Geet and how dare you said something against my show😆😆😆
I also visit this forum in regular basis though I hardly comment in any topic as I am too busy elsewhere, but I just found it hilarious when my fellow Geet fans brought KZK here 🤣🤣🤣

U love the whole tellyworld dont u 🤣 My choice is SO limited and also the limit of obsession too ! 🤣

And I dont mind anyone bringing any show.. As if I care re u know me well right 😆😆 U too stop bothering😆
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

LOL.....just read couple of pages of this post and got to know that Geet fans [ps. I am a silent fan of Geet and Maneet as well but I would never bring other shows in between to cover up my fav shows strength/weakness 🥱] are bringing in KZK stuff in order to answer the topic maker. What kind of logic is this folks?

Why can't you state your opinion or reply to the topic rather than digging in to old shows that have been off air for ages?

Sabz. LOL we aren't mentioning KZK for naught 😆. The chick who made this post and ran away had actually created a previous one. The amount of hypocrisy in that thread was astonishing. Everyone did respond by stating their opinion. However, the haters were fond of questioning Geet's character and the show's substance. Whereas ironically they once used to be fans of show's that literally tarnished the image of what a true woman is supposed to be.

Hence the need to bring up the old dirt, was to remind them that one should not preach unnecessarily. 😊

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can we end this KZK and Geet thingy here and get back to the topic? I want to answer the topic maker as what Geet did to save her child.......on a serious note if this taunting part stops here😉
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Sabz. LOL we aren't mentioning KZK for naught 😆. The chick who made this post and ran away had actually created a previous one. The amount of hypocrisy in that thread was astonishing. Everyone did respond by stating their opinion. However, the haters were fond of questioning Geet's character and the show's substance. Whereas ironically they once used to be fans of show's that literally tarnished the image of what a true woman is supposed to be.

Hence the need to bring up the old dirt, was to remind them that one should not preach unnecessarily. 😊

So who told you we LOVE KZK ? 🤣 And that we dont bash it ? 🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

U people still with same issue? Do u think by doing this u r changing the mind of us? In short no? We know how to think thanks 😃

Geet fought for the whole world, with her family to protect her child, Isn't that enough for u? Watch the show before making such baseless topic just to instigate fight........

Infact I have to ask u, what Geet didn't done to save her child?........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM and friends - plz come up with real reasons for what geet haven't done for the baby....If you have any...waise where is the TM....
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TM if u dont know wat geet did for baby than u havent seen this show EVER!!!!!
stop creating topics in this forum just to instigate ppl....get a life😆

n abt romance...pregnant ladies can romance dear..check ur facts b4 posting...😛
n abt tight cloths...wohooo i never knew tight cloths can kill babies🤓 medical books havent mentioned it i guess i need to inform MCI (medical council of India) abt it 😆

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

Pallu are you sure, maybe your hallucinating as your top is too tight

according to expert that is unimpossible, the baby needs to be able to breathe through it's mother clothes despite it not having even any lungs initially 🤣🤣🤣

I guess my sis was not knowing it. Hence miracle baby🤣