Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What Geet did To protect child?:Modsnote&Warning Pg61 - Page 6

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
your asking us what Geet did to protect the baby? I want to know what she did not to protect the baby apart from the tight clothes theory of yours

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Had it been so logical, we would have seen it on top 100 πŸ˜†

gosh u really need reality checks!!!  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail
This is so hilarious ! πŸ˜† Reading these comments are making me come up with new theories. So I reckon Alimabi - the runaway girl on a spree and PrenaRishab have this jealous and insecure hatred for Maan and Geet as a couple.

You see guys. Maan actually suits Geet physically. I mean, they both look like they are from the same age range. However, Prena and Bajaj was like watching a father and daughter relationship. Not only was he about 50 years older, possibly wearing false tooth, but that man was SO strong for his age ! I mean, his daughter dies, he gets insulted, non stop. And his one response was 'BAS!' *slap and shakes*. Whereas Maan, does not need to say BAS, all he does is throws a punch πŸ˜‰. So the fact that, Maan's teeth didn't fall out whilst romancing with Geet, irks these people ! πŸ˜†

Mainly to seek their approval. Maan must age considerably, lose his teeth, and scream out 'Bas' every two seconds. πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

This is so hilarious ! πŸ˜† Reading these comments are making me come up with new theories. So I reckon Alimabi - the runaway girl on a spree and PrenaRishab have this jealous and insecure hatred for Maan and Geet as a couple.

You see guys. Maan actually suits Geet physically. I mean, they both look like they are from the same age range. However, Prena and Bajaj was like watching a father and daughter relationship. Not only was he about 50 years older, possibly wearing false tooth, but that man was SO strong for his age ! I mean, his daughter dies, he gets insulted, non stop. And his one response was 'BAS!' *slap and shakes*. Whereas Maan, does not need to say BAS, all he does is throws a punch πŸ˜‰. So the fact that, Maan's teeth didn't fall out whilst romancing with Geet, irks these people ! πŸ˜†

Mainly to seek their approval. Maan must age considerably, lose his teeth, and scream out 'Bas' every two seconds. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† And m honored u know SO much TRUE infoes abt us πŸ€£β­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ˜†

Edit -

Getting jealous over a show which is nt even in top 100πŸ˜†
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

MANEET r ONE OF THE BEST PASSIONATE onscreen couple .....v dnt care whtr geet is  in or out of 100... 4 me i care less wen they R ALLOVER PLACES, NEWS CHANNELS N GOSSIPS N ARTICLES....thy hve made a mark  N TAT MAKES THEM STAND OUT FROM ALL THE OTHER COUPLES...hot  happening n sizzling!one of the heated , crackling n passionate  chemistry seen so far .... all drool on them even IF ratings show it....

Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You probably thought Geet was gonna be KZK no2, rich businessman falls in love with a women carrying someone elses baby but when you saw MSK wasn't a budha and Geet was an innocent victim and not a bed hopper, you've started to lash out

JayaBachan thumbnail
I'm glad your honoured πŸ˜›. It isn't common for me to honour people who support pedophilia πŸ˜‰. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

MANEET r ONE OF THE BEST PASSIONATE onscreen couple .....v dnt care whtr geet is  in or out of 100... 4 me i care less wen they R ALLOVER PLACES, NEWS CHANNELS N GOSSIPS N ARTICLES....thy hve made a mark  N TAT MAKES THEM STAND OUT FROM ALL THE OTHER COUPLES...hot  happening n sizzling!

Good for u πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I am damnnnn jealous of themmmmmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
@ Sigma - All she wanted was a love story between a pedophile and a pregnant woman. πŸ˜†
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sigma

You probably thought Geet was gonna be KZK no2, rich businessman falls in love with a women carrying someone elses baby but when you saw MSK wasn't a budha and Geet was an innocent victim and not a bed hopper, you've started to lash out

jealous of not being able to see bajaj the buddha doing hoo haa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣