Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
your asking us what Geet did to protect the baby? I want to know what she did not to protect the baby apart from the tight clothes theory of yours
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Had it been so logical, we would have seen it on top 100 πŸ˜†

gosh u really need reality checks!!!  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail
This is so hilarious ! πŸ˜† Reading these comments are making me come up with new theories. So I reckon Alimabi - the runaway girl on a spree and PrenaRishab have this jealous and insecure hatred for Maan and Geet as a couple.

You see guys. Maan actually suits Geet physically. I mean, they both look like they are from the same age range. However, Prena and Bajaj was like watching a father and daughter relationship. Not only was he about 50 years older, possibly wearing false tooth, but that man was SO strong for his age ! I mean, his daughter dies, he gets insulted, non stop. And his one response was 'BAS!' *slap and shakes*. Whereas Maan, does not need to say BAS, all he does is throws a punch πŸ˜‰. So the fact that, Maan's teeth didn't fall out whilst romancing with Geet, irks these people ! πŸ˜†

Mainly to seek their approval. Maan must age considerably, lose his teeth, and scream out 'Bas' every two seconds. πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

This is so hilarious ! πŸ˜† Reading these comments are making me come up with new theories. So I reckon Alimabi - the runaway girl on a spree and PrenaRishab have this jealous and insecure hatred for Maan and Geet as a couple.

You see guys. Maan actually suits Geet physically. I mean, they both look like they are from the same age range. However, Prena and Bajaj was like watching a father and daughter relationship. Not only was he about 50 years older, possibly wearing false tooth, but that man was SO strong for his age ! I mean, his daughter dies, he gets insulted, non stop. And his one response was 'BAS!' *slap and shakes*. Whereas Maan, does not need to say BAS, all he does is throws a punch πŸ˜‰. So the fact that, Maan's teeth didn't fall out whilst romancing with Geet, irks these people ! πŸ˜†

Mainly to seek their approval. Maan must age considerably, lose his teeth, and scream out 'Bas' every two seconds. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† And m honored u know SO much TRUE infoes abt us πŸ€£β­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ˜†

Edit -

Getting jealous over a show which is nt even in top 100πŸ˜†
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

MANEET r ONE OF THE BEST PASSIONATE onscreen couple .....v dnt care whtr geet is  in or out of 100... 4 me i care less wen they R ALLOVER PLACES, NEWS CHANNELS N GOSSIPS N ARTICLES....thy hve made a mark  N TAT MAKES THEM STAND OUT FROM ALL THE OTHER COUPLES...hot  happening n sizzling!one of the heated , crackling n passionate  chemistry seen so far .... all drool on them even IF ratings show it....

Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You probably thought Geet was gonna be KZK no2, rich businessman falls in love with a women carrying someone elses baby but when you saw MSK wasn't a budha and Geet was an innocent victim and not a bed hopper, you've started to lash out

JayaBachan thumbnail
I'm glad your honoured πŸ˜›. It isn't common for me to honour people who support pedophilia πŸ˜‰. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mehraan

MANEET r ONE OF THE BEST PASSIONATE onscreen couple .....v dnt care whtr geet is  in or out of 100... 4 me i care less wen they R ALLOVER PLACES, NEWS CHANNELS N GOSSIPS N ARTICLES....thy hve made a mark  N TAT MAKES THEM STAND OUT FROM ALL THE OTHER COUPLES...hot  happening n sizzling!

Good for u πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I am damnnnn jealous of themmmmmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
@ Sigma - All she wanted was a love story between a pedophile and a pregnant woman. πŸ˜†
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sigma

You probably thought Geet was gonna be KZK no2, rich businessman falls in love with a women carrying someone elses baby but when you saw MSK wasn't a budha and Geet was an innocent victim and not a bed hopper, you've started to lash out

jealous of not being able to see bajaj the buddha doing hoo haa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣