Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

LOL i know sometimes i wish Kabir was real and was born in these times but i love the 19 year old a bit more the ninteen year old Kabir blushed so cutely ðŸ˜³ oh i wish my bro would get out of this room so i could see the video clearly my mom is already suspecting that i like Kabi and my bro would tell my maa that ðŸ˜­

😆

bribe him by saying u will show him VD epi. and then I'm sure he'll keep quiet 😆
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

😆

bribe him by saying u will show him VD epi. and then I'm sure he'll keep quiet 😆

what epi? and dear he doesn't know i like my Kabbi poo but then he will tell my mom and oh Gosh.....................he left yipee!!! 
Paramore thumbnail
dear i watched it he looks like......i'm gonna faint call someone i'm already breathing heavily no serious i'm not able to write my fingers are OMG help me
dkmystery thumbnail

dear i watched it he looks like......i'm gonna faint call someone i'm already breathing heavily no serious i'm not able to write my fingers are OMG help me

what or whom did u c? 😆
Paramore thumbnail

what or whom did u c? 😆

Kabir really my Kabbi poo he looked like Lord i'm fainting my hands are cold and i'm blushing ðŸ˜³
dkmystery thumbnail

Kabir really my Kabbi poo he looked like Lord i'm fainting my hands are cold and i'm blushing ðŸ˜³

😆 close ur eyes
but u will still c him 😆
Paramore thumbnail

😆 close ur eyes
but u will still c him 😆

yeah okay  the buteerflies got bigger idk what they eat so okay i just don't even know how to express what i fell do you know how to make Avi's?
dkmystery thumbnail

yeah okay  the buteerflies got bigger idk what they eat so okay i just don't even know how to express what i fell do you know how to make Avi's?

I don't , but my frnd Manal makes awesome VMs... she is a bit busy with her studies... let me ask her.. 😃
Paramore thumbnail

I don't , but my frnd Manal makes awesome VMs... she is a bit busy with her studies... let me ask her.. 😃

not Vm's actually Avi's like i ave of Kabir when he talks to those kids but  bigger would be better 
dkmystery thumbnail

not Vm's actually Avi's like i ave of Kabir when he talks to those kids but  bigger would be better 

I've given her the link to this post, let's see if she gets the time to come here.. if she does, tell her what u want... I hope u get what u want 😃