Rahul(Kabir) in the Pepsi Ad...

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey girlies,
was watching the Australia match and there lands Kabir on my screen... I hope this isn't a repeated post πŸ˜›

Enjoy Rahul with Billy Bowden πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EupyLjF_wc[/YOUTUBE]
OMG OMG OMG thnx thnx a lot .............but its Rahul not Kabir πŸ˜­ i wish Kabir was real then i would be in heaven😍☺️
Originally posted by MewPrincess

OMG OMG OMG thnx thnx a lot .............but its Rahul not Kabir πŸ˜­ i wish Kabir was real then i would be in heaven😍☺️

ek hi baat hai yar πŸ˜‰

I checked it twice to confirm that my eyes weren't cheating on me πŸ˜†
ek baat nahi hai Kabir's personality shines like a diamond while i don't even know what Rahul is like what he behaves and what is his lifestyle and Rahul already said in his interview of telly buzz me and Kabir are totally opposite πŸ˜­

ek baat nahi hai Kabir's personality shines like a diamond while i don't even know what Rahul is like what he behaves and what is his lifestyle and Rahul already said in his interview of telly buzz me and Kabir are totally opposite πŸ˜­

for me it's a bonus to see the actor on the weekend πŸ˜†
n it is always like that.. it is very rare that we would know what an actor is in 'real' life... no matter how many interviews we see!
Originally posted by dkmystery

for me it's a bonus to see the actor on the weekend πŸ˜†
n it is always like that.. it is very rare that we would know what an actor is in 'real' life... no matter how many interviews we see!

thats the whole ponit dear its dangerous to fall in love with a character even though how cute that person is like Kabir *drools* ........ummmmm but the face is same it was a treat for me thnx hun i'll just imagine its Kabir πŸ˜³

thats the whole ponit dear its dangerous to fall in love with a character even though how cute that person is like Kabir *drools* ........ummmmm but the face is same it was a treat for me thnx hun i'll just imagine its Kabir πŸ˜³

one needs to remember that line between actor n character!
yeah, better to have Kabir in mind while watching.. glad u liked the post 😊

one needs to remember that line between actor n character!
yeah, better to have Kabir in mind while watching.. glad u liked the post 😊

yup i  luv Kabir if some one says Kabir Mubarak Khan  i blush and feel buterflies in my tummy but if someone says Rahul Bhagga i say yeah whatever who cares LOL 

Liked It??? dear i loved it *hugs* my Kabir looks good enough to eat πŸ˜³

yup i  luv Kabir if some one says Kabir Mubarak Khan  i blush and feel buterflies in my tummy but if someone says Rahul Bhagga i say yeah whatever who cares LOL 

Liked It??? dear i loved it *hugs* my Kabir looks good enough to eat πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† awwwww!

my case is a bit different! I'm in love with the character: Damon Salvatore and I love the actor: Ian Somerhalder coz he doesn't fly like other star actors, is level headed and works seriously for the nature n animals 😳

awww πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† awwwww!

my case is a bit different! I'm in love with the character: Damon Salvatore and I love the actor: Ian Somerhalder coz he doesn't fly like other star actors, is level headed and works seriously for the nature n animals 😳

awww πŸ˜†

LOL i know sometimes i wish Kabir was real and was born in these times but i love the 19 year old a bit more the ninteen year old Kabir blushed so cutely πŸ˜³ oh i wish my bro would get out of this room so i could see the video clearly my mom is already suspecting that i like Kabi and my bro would tell my maa that πŸ˜­