Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys
So i was just on youtube and i came across a video where sallu made a special appearence and he ended up with juhi in it. i don;t think they ever did any movies together... but omg they look soo cuute together! 😛 she looked good with srk and aamir but wow she also suits sallu 😳 here it is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu1_sK6zwa8[/YOUTUBE]

and there is another one of abhi and sallu. and the girl is ash 😆 i wonder if they were together at the time...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NM7CZlNY7Q[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
salman suits almsot with all girls and man when i saw this scene i thought is would be srk or aamir but a big shock SALMAN KHAN
but too sad itna hi tha

btw u know priyankafanno1 in from my account lol..
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 13 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
lol even i was shocked. cuz she has never made an appearence with salman. and it was tooo short :(
LOL. that's youu? omg i didnt know 😆
ISano thumbnail

yeah i know it was a sweet one but i once saw hotoshoot of saman juhi in that pic juhi was looking older then salman

but here its perfect
ISano thumbnail
btw the aish clip yes sal aish were together at that time that clip is from DHAI AKHAR PREM KE
sweet movie but not my cup of tea
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG MAN!!!! I wish they did make a film together I think it would've looked amazing! But I agree every actress Salman has worked with the chemistry is so good.
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well Sallu n Juhi had some major issues...i guess this was during Arbaaz's film with Juhi...after tat they vowed not to act with each other...Sallu agreed Deewana Mastana's cameo only b'coz of David Dhawan...even i wished to see Sallu n Juhi onscreen..they really luked nice in tat cameo😃
ISano thumbnail

why what happened..

This content was originally posted by: pria4ever

well Sallu n Juhi had some major issues...i guess this was during Arbaaz's film with Juhi...after tat they vowed not to act with each other...Sallu agreed Deewana Mastana's cameo only b'coz of David Dhawan...even i wished to see Sallu n Juhi onscreen..they really luked nice in tat cameo😃

Marauders thumbnail
omg why did they have issues ?? i too wanted to see them togetherr
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
juhi came to Dabangg's premier......i think only frm SRK's close frnds circle  ......and she said Salman first ever time called me or invited me ( i think) , humne to kabhi saath mein kaam bhi nahin kiya , mujhe to aana hi tha 

have no idea abt their issue ... what was that ?