Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 94)

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
awesome update dear

love it
now naku in new city and  really cute dear
thanks for pm

waiting for next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
The update was worth the wait. Loved the interaction between Dutta and Naku...romantic, fun and light hearted. Thanks, ShilpitaSmile

Wanderbug

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Dear  shilpitha,

Its really an interseting , nice  update . Actually iam very interested to see how these couple cope up with each other  after marriage.  

u r ight for any  one even man or woman its not possible to change immediately . It takes some time . Some quickly adapt to new environment some will take time depends on the persons ofcourse .

Iam so  happy that u did n't change the mischeivous and playful ,childish  base between tasha . Please maintain this between tasha always. Its the life for this ff .Wink

Naku should not lose her   fun, mischievous, childish behaviour  before dutta . If she loses that it won't be fun to us and Dr. saab also .

Naku should be with full life . i know  she is an intelligent girl , Even though some problems she surely fastly adopt to new environment .

I think she should continue her studies in correspondence atleast as she always wanted to study as well as leela tai  talked about her studies once .  She should improve her  english .

But at the same time

U know shilpitha i like , love  to see naku as an innocent girl rather than well educated girl . If she turns to be wise , intelligent, well educated girl , I have a gut feeling that she won't be natural like her  she will lose the
wild flower fragrance , she will also become like artificial flower .

As its natural as we all know in children we will see pureness  in their each and every feeling , in every action we will feel unknown content and happiness in the presence of innocent children , in their laughs . But as they grow   we can't see such pureness in their laughs, actions   right  ?

In the starting naku saying vegetables list and dutta's behaviour while reading the paper , his comments , his laugh ,naku pinching all were   so natural .Smile

Leela tai is not that hard i think she is now nice towards naku .

Oh party oh god what will happen there ? How she will manage ? . Our naku should not feel low there at any cost . I think some extra ordinary talent of naku should be revealed at party  which dutta does not know and he feels wonder .  Want to see glimpse of jealous dutta if possible again. Smile

Tasha talks were so nice as usual enjoyed each and every word of their conversation. .  She still warns him about cigarettes. Naku  remembers only  his number ya that's kike naku . Dutta also while dialling feels the
number and touches sweetly sooo sweet .Embarrassed

Dutta helping her in dressing her up  good he has to . Kala tai is just like mother to naku so lucky naku to have kala tai in her life to support her always.

love these lines " ye to bilkul seedha sadha sa hai, vanilla ice-cream ki tarah .."  and his line "so what if you look like vanilla. For me, tum butterscotch with Belgium dark chocolate ho"... bless this couple .Embarrassed

All the scenes were so natural . But i think romance is much much low , its missing  between tasha . Add some romance to tasha's life  and love to see some small lovable tiffs not serious misunderstandings anyway . I want to see tasha always happy .Heart
Day Dreaming
Having some doubts about naku's appearance

she is not so beautiful, breath taking . she is also not with dark complexion right ? i mean with medium  wheatish complextion , i think some girls even though not fair they are so attractive than fair girls actually .

even my friend she is not that fair but she is so attractive than fair girls  actually . I think naku is also like that right ? But some where written dark lips , blunt nose slight confused of her appearance ,. don't know how to imagine her .  But i love this naku much more .

As usual a brilliant  update from u . Waiting for the next update .Hug

Wanderbug

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

thanks for update after making us starve so much ,hope next update will soon on both FF please do not  let us wait like this time update asap.please do update both FF soon. thanks for pm

Wanderbug

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Shilpita ..I loved it..

u knw this epi reminded me of my good old days .. i am a bombayite and have been using batata / kandha , kotmeer , Dhudhi  and when i was in delhi it was riot , every one used to laugh at my lauguage ,, i stopped asking form the vegetable guy any thing ,I used to point and say yeh 1kilo de do ROFL  and they used to look at me so wierldly it took me time to start using aloo / pyaazz/ dhaniya and lauki LOL

Dutta is such a matured  person ,,I love this aspect of him,, he kept nakku simple for the party ,  as he knws she will gain confidence with simplicity ,,,,he is romantic tooo which again is endearing side of his ...

nakku is ready  to take a step at a time ,, trying to please Leela tai ,,her leaving the cell,,, is so down to earth make you relate to her ,so easily
loved this epi
Raj

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I am glad u guys liked it...Ziks...romance his romance hai yaar...kahan romance kum hai...hamesha to ye dono chuchichoo nahi kar saktey na..Dutta has his job and naku her new responsibility...and about nakkusha's appearance..she is not at all a beautiful girl...dusky features with full lips which are not dink but darkish and a blunt nose i.e. a nose which is sharp but a bit wider. and high full cheeks and thin forehead...just imagine her as a any common faced indian girl. yes some dark girls have beautiful arresting features but nakku is not one of them..neither is she obviously ugly or anything...her each feature is unremarkable so she goes unnoticed in crowd or when there is another pretty girl present...even her sister Sonu is very beautiful.. the only striking feature of nakku is her large brown eyes..but then in her small heart shaped face even the eyes seem too big...but for dutta it doesn't matter...he finds her beautiful and her every expression is priceless to him...so when i write about her during their interactions i write as Dutta sees her and for him even her running nose is endearing and her full lips delicious like berries. Hope this helps in picturing nakku...

I think i need practice in expressing my characters' looks and features...somewhere i feel i am failing in painting the right pictures...Well, atleast i can practice now!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenziksPooja_219prncz-Azy-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Good updateClapClapThanksSmile

Wanderbug

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Hey ShilpiHug
I am reserving the spot,will definitely come back todayTongue

Edited :
As promised i am backTongueLet me see how our dear Nakku & her sadu Tilluji are coping with newly married lifeWinkLOL

The title is once again interesting & meaningful -Sunshine in Vanilla skyThumbs Up

The morning scene must be  routine in many households,but on newly weds it altogether adds a different flavourWink
Nakku & Radhabai's list making of vegs. was really hilarious & tillu was only making it worst with his remarks.LOLU know it is common problem when u come to new city,so many newly weds must have to go thru this.I liked how u wrote it so perfectlyThumbs Up
I will give u my example,even though i was born & brought up in Mumbai & knew the marathi names of vegetables,but still some names used to confused me for almost 6 months.LOLTill date my FIL teases me that how earlier i used to blunder with namesTongue 
Thanks to Leelatai ,Nakku's problem got temporarily solved warna Saduji toh bechari ki taang khichai me lage theLOLBut,how these 2 fight like small kidsDay Dreaming
I can visualise nakku spilling tea over his newspaper.LOL
nakku calls him -Aye jiEmbarrassed.haye kya style hai apne hubby ko bulane kaWink

One corrction sweety ,its not chak Chak,marathi people especially kaamwali bai says- Chik Chik yaa phir Khit pitTongue

OMG nakku trying so hard to make good impression on Leelatai,but here also Dr.saab is putting ehem ehem Embarrassed hurdlesWinkLike Nakku ,even i think Leelatai is like a coconut,hard from exterior,but once u break thru her heart,there is only love & careSmile

The phone convo. is the best of this chapter.Its as if u took a page from my daily routineEmbarrassedLike Nakku even i have this bad habit,mobile kahin par bhi rakh kar bhool jaati hoon,baad me Ram se daant padti haiLOLHe is like what is the meaning of MOBILE if u forget everytime at some odd places.
My fav. places are my kitchen drawers,my microwave top,my masala ka dabba or worst case scenario i keep it in freezeEmbarrassed

I can easily imagine her nervousness,new surroundings,new people & besides the fear that whether Dutta's friend will accept her or not.Becaz of her Dutta shouldn't be ashamed.But Dr.saab was comforting her in such a flirty wayEmbarrassed,he reads her so well despite being in his office.That is the beauty of their realtionship.Both of them understand unsaid things about each other,both of them each other's habits.

The last part was amazing ,how innocently she said about giving ring on her phone & the only no. she remembers is of himEmbarrassedNakku still dhamkofy him for his smoking habitLOLmatlab Tilluji ne abhi tak smoke karna complete bandh nahi kiyaTongue

Nakku & Kala's convo. was  heartfelt & so motherly.CryThe way Kala interrupts her when she goes on & on about sonu & Debu,it was like she knew nakku's nervousness & fear & just like a mother little calmly & firmly she explained to nakku that her father & sibilings will eventually learn to live without her help.But,it is she who has to mould herself as per Dutta's world.She has to break her old ties slowly then only she can attach herself with new bandhans which are going to part of her new life.In fact this was the convo. which i guess i was missing post Nakku's marriage,but u fulfilled that also in such a nice wayCryThe wisely words Kala spoke are not only applicable to Nakku or newly weds,its in general applicable to anyone who is adopting to new place.

The last part was yet again a winnerThumbs Up.Nakku was trying so hard to look presentable & she did make a sincere effort,so what if it was slightly off.Dutta ke liye toh woh bhi kafi tha,afterall his meetha was taking baby steps to enter his world.Her running nose also makes her look beautiful in dutta's eyes.Embarrassed

I also liked the fact that he didn't really care about her saree or jewellary & her dressing,but what he cared was that no one should pass any remarks about her which can shake her self-confidence.It is this type of understanding which makes a married life happy.

Nakku was so surprised seeing herself & the way she said ye toh kitna seedha saada hai bilkul vanilla ice-cream.LOL
But,vanilla is the only flavour which u can mix with any other flavour of ur choice & still the combination will be mouthwatering to eat.
Likewise her simplicity slowly took hold of his heart,his life.EmbarrassedShe made his boring life alive again & filled with so many happy memories & emotions which he missed out during his fast life style.Indeed she is sunshine in his vanilla skyDay Dreaming

The last few lines were again master stroke of ur wonderful writing.She left her fragrance on him,as in dono ek-duse ke rang me rang gayeEmbarrassedI had actually read somewhere that after certain years of marriage Hubby & Wife starts to look quite similar in appearance,mannerisms,behaviour.Over the years even i believe this might be true.

Now i know why u were in dilemma & u erased ur own write-up thrice.
With this chapter u have perfectly balanced Nakku's baby steps in Dutta's world & Dutta's support to her thruout.Clap
Take a bow dearClap for putting so much effort in each & every chapter into making this imperfect couple's story so PERFECT.Star

Will wait to see Nakku's 1st hand experience on Mumbai's disco & party culture.I guess now the time has also come for Nakku's worli sea-link rideWink

Edited by preety_219 - 19 May 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vikadesigirlmozart66Wanderbug

Go to top